Chapter Fifteen : Training

Third pov:

Third pov:

As soon as Oikawa and Mizuki had come back with Mizuki wearing Oikawa's favorite t-shirt with an alien on it as much as Mizuki wanted to know what is the creature is on the clothes she is wearing she knew that she is going to hear a whole documentary about it about who they did about the whole milk bread when Obanai just ask if the milk bread is delicious or not.

A whole thing that they don't want to happen again her hair is still on an elegant hair style that Oikawa did himself "were back." Oikawa said with a wide smile on his face with Mizuki next to him with her crossing her arms above her chest.

"get ready the first team will be Fukurōdani." Mizuki said as she went to the court with her holding a ball while looking at the team but she was really looking at Bokuto seeing how he was shaking while meeting the gaze of Mizuki the event was still fresh on his mind seeing how Oikawa was able to regenerate his head and it getting riff off was scary.

"may I talk with your captain?" Mizuki asked while looking at Bokuto who nodded his head since he has no choice as he follows her outside "get ready for the match." Mizuki said as she and Bokuto left"do you think he will be okay? "Kuroo asked Lev who was next to him" don't doubt Mizuki-Sama she won't do anything unless ordered. "Lev said while looking at the two teams who are warming up.

Meanwhkel with Mizuki and Bokuto who was outside the silence was to awkward yet Bokuto stayed silent and unmoving" do not worry I will not kill but do please relax ad try to act normal I believe your team mates are catching on the something did happen. "Mizuki said as she patted Bokuto's head a gesture the her upper moons like so much and can calm them down.

Bokuto's eyes was sparkling even though he saw his friend kill someone" is being a demon hard? "Bokuto asked not in his usual yelling voice but in a quite one instead" yes but we got through it why is that you ask."Mizuki said as she also asked at the same time" when I saw the demon yesterday it was filled with pain I guess. "Bokuto said he was still not himself.

" I don't know what it's like to be in pain. "Mizuki said which is true she doesn't know that but she did once felt it but now she is like an empty shell" I feel sad for them. "Bokuto said again he was like Hinata and Tanjiro in away which made Mizuki soften her gaze on the owl like man he was kind that is for sure he really is" I don't know how to feel that way but you have to act as if you don't know a thing unless you want someone to kill and go after you. "Mizuki said in a blunt way as she looked at the sky.

" you aren't going to kill me? "Bokuto asked again while looking at Mizuki he was shock as he was sure she will end him here and now but she didn't instead she tried to comfort him which she is failing since she doesn't know how to do so" no you aren't a treat to me or to my family so no. "Mizuki said again as she was still looking at the sky.

" let's start over again my name is Mizuki Kibutsuji. "Mizuki said as she reach out her hand for Bokuto to shake and he did as that" Hey Hey Hey I'm Bokuto Kōtarō. "Bokuto said with a wide smile on his face he was really a sun to his group no wonder Obanai seems more annoyed than usual" let's go back. "Mizuki said as she walked after inside the gym while Bokuto was looking at his hand with a blush on his face.