Chapter Seven: Why Do You Hate Me So Much?

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As the game was going with aoba johsai was falling behind with as for Mizuki who was sitting at the bench she didn't know what to feel yet her aura was darker than her father's former aura which terrified Oikawa and Hinata who was able to feel her aura.

It was now the second set Mizuki is now calm well the aura was now gone "its now the second set let's do the plan." Mizuki said while looking at then in the eyes "I'll send the signal." Mizuki said again as she looked at Karasuno sure she wasn't paying attention to them she was able to analyze them.

"I see shoyo is a decoy and they relay in the quick attack." Mizuki thought while looking at her team mates who was also looking at her its scary how easily she can observe and get an answer within a second the longest is a minute.

"I will send the signal." Mizuki said again as the second match is now starting with the start they are letting them win until Mizuki had choose to stood up and stamp her feet it was light yet the boys from aoba johsai was able to hear it and follow what they are going to do.

With that the boys had slowed there movements which confused them and when they had heard the light tap that was coming from Oikawa they returned to there normal pace but it was much faster seeing that they are now using constant breathing technique which had increased there sights speed and there breathing which was helping them a lot.

Meanwhile on Karasuno's side which confused them well except Shoyo since he knew what they are doing but then again they have Mizuki with them on the team someone who they can't defeat "there movement slowed down is it a flocked?" Sugawara asked as Yamaguchi who agreed Hinata who haven't seen this trick in action yet knew what was going on just let it be.

"there movements is back but is now faster." Yachi said while looking at team as she was overwhelmed by the improvements that they are showing the moves that they had shown it was so much to even keep up with there movements "how fast are they?" Ukai asked while looking at the team.

This continue until the end of the game as aoba johsai had won with the little trick that they had used against the karasuno team they were busy talking among themselves not noticing Kiyoko going near Mizuki who was trying to figure out the emotion that she had feel when she talk and saw her half sister.

Mizuki who was still looking at the gym floor had not notice Kiyoko getting near her and she did not want anything to do with them she hated seeing her she hated those emotions she saw on her eyes when they both meet each other's gaze.

Those emotions that her half sister has made her feel she was confused yet she wanted to know the emotions she was feeling right now "I wonder what is this feeling?" Mizuki thought as she was trying to figure out what is feeling.

These feeling are unfamiliar to her as it had been a while when she felt something like this "Mizuki can I talk to you?" Kiyoko asked while looking at the girl her half sister with hopeful eyes that she is going to talk to her "stop her Oikawa, Hinata." came the voice of Lucas and Raphael as they did not want thing to go more south as the two were able to hear how confuse there master is.