Chapter Foury-Six: Glimps Of The Past

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As Mizuki was wondering around the city she can't help but remember her past she wanted to know why does it always hunt her why did she suffer she didn't even wanted this but she was also thankful that what she was given was more than enough as to what she had wanted to be given to her.

Because Muzan is the best father she can ask for as he gave her the world and loved her more than anything he is the perfect father to her and no one will be able to replace him in her heart Mizuki didn't know where she is going as long as she is far away from her sister that will do.

She didn't know where she is right now but the place was relaxing the place was beautiful and peaceful a place she had never been before and she can't help but smile at the peaceful sight no one was there it was just her she can finally think and be at peace for once.

It was peaceful that no one can change the fact that it was claiming her the way that she didn't expect it to happen because her anger was beyond that she almost killed someone with her power and it wasn't helping at all "how peaceful

It was peaceful that no one can change the fact that it was claiming her the way that she didn't expect it to happen because her anger was beyond that she almost killed someone with her power and it wasn't helping at all "how peaceful." Mizuki said while looking around.

A gentle smile can be seen on her face as she started to walk around the flower flied her once glowing eyes were now back and calm her once shaking body as anger almost took over her was now clam and relaxed" I never knew this place exist."Mizuki said but as she was about to look around again and walk around light stared to glow around her.

"what is going on? "Mizuki asked while looking around but she can't see a thing because of the bright glow she had to close her eyes but as soon as she opned her eyes she wasn't at the flower flied anymore she was in a place she had never seen before.

Mizuki's pov:

I don't know what is going but why does this place feels like I had been here before but I don't know when did I come here why does it feel so familiar yet I hate this place in a away but I can't tell why, why does it hurt so much just seeing this place hurts me so much I don't even know what is going on.

"I wonder where Sébastian-nii is." a voice said as I turn around there stood two demon slayers they both have long hair one has long black hair and the other one has long brown hair "how do they know Rui's father?" I thought  while looking at the two and they both look so familiar to me.

"maybe he dealing with someone." the brown headed male said while looking at the his demon slayer partner the more I look at the two they both look so beautiful "your right maybe something did happen I hope he isn't in danger at all." the black headed male said while looking up ahead.

"don't worry Hua Cheng, Onii-chan is really strong." the brown headed male said whil looking at the black headed man whom I now know as Hua Cheng he really looks like the man on Riu's locket and that man was well so that means they were the suppose to be father of Rui but they died before that ever happened.

"how cruel." I thought while looking at them with a sad look on my face there was still something that confusing me why am I seeing this when I clearly know that nothing is going to change as it seems like no one is able to see me at all "I wonder how did they died?" I thought while looking at the two because by the way Rui looks at Jake it seems like he had done something to anger the child.

"Xie Lian, Hua Cheng I'm so sorry I made you two wait." a voice said that person was behind me as soon as I turn around there I saw the same man that Rui called daddy he was a gentle smile on his face his silver hair was shinning brightly as the moon shines as well he look so beautiful and I can't help but stare at him.

His beautiful jewel like eyes shines brightly as he looked at the two his eyes is filled with I can't even say but it's the same once the same look that daddy would look at the me his eyes soften but this is much more different than anything.

"onii-chan your here." the two both said as they run up to him going past me as they hugged him Sébastian smilled as he kissed their foreheads the two were turning red as they looked at the smiling white headed male "hehe I missed you two." Sébastian said while looking at the two.

"he really is beautiful." I said while looking at the three of them with a small I can't help but want to smile like he does I want to feel what it's like to be in love, "love what is that?" I thought to myself while looking them they are all so happy but the uniform that Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are wearing they are both demon slayers.

"there both demon slayers." I said while looking at them in worry for the man who was suppose to be my older brother he has two lovers I mean he truly is a beauty that even a girl would be jealous off and a man would want to be with they would even think he is a she instead.

"his lovers are like Tanjiro-kun, Giyuu-kun, Obanai-kun and Muichiro-kun." I said as I looked at the two of them "how's being a hashira?" Sébastian-nii asked with a teasing smile on his face as the two looked at each other with a smile on their face as they suddenly hugged Sebastian-nii making the three of them fall on the ground with them laughing happily.

Only if this could last forever only if I can freeze time then I will do that so that it can last so long so that they can and will always be happy so that Rui won't lose his adopted parents then I will do it but I can't they can't even see me I'm only here and I'm the only one who can see them.

"they all look so beautiful." I thought while looking at them I can't help but want to take a picture so that I can show them but I can't and one thing I wonder if I fall in love will we be like this as well they seem to spoiled and give everything to Sébastian-nii.

" but they are hashiras?" I thought now only thinking of what Sébastian-nii had said and it made me curious what hashira are they? What are their title? What breathing techniques do they use? I want to know the answers I want to know what is happening they all seem to be so powerful.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

Mizuki can't but stare at the beautiful couples

Sébastian is a human that Muzan had raised and loved

Mizuki can't help but want to see them with Rui knowing how lovely they will look

Everyone is now looking for Mizuki

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope that you guys will like it and I love you all thank you all so so much for all of this support that you had given me it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much