Chapter Fourty: Mizuki's Adopted Older Brother

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Every one of fukurodani and inarizaki was staring a them after all they were still in shock well Bokuto and Atsumu had seen this and knew of their secret so they weren't that shock but it still scares them how they were just able to regenerate any part of the body.

They always wonder how they were able to do so yet they were still afraid to ask such questions Atsumu and Bokuto did broke their deal and got them exposed they were quite as Mizuki and Muzan stare at them.

It was a scary sight "I suggest you keep your mouth shut." Muzan said as he looked at them they can't help but just nodd their heads afraid of what might happen to them "expose our secrets I will have Lucas erase your memories." Mizuki said while looking at them.

As Muzan stare at his child he can't help but miss the first child whom he took care as his own seeing Mizuki act like this remind him of Mizuki's adopted older brother he wondered if he was even reincarnated in anyway.

Muzan's pov:

Seeing my own daughter act like her older brother makes me miss him so much "will meet again father." was his last words before he closed his eyes if he maybe was able to meet his younger sister I know they would get along just well after all even though he isn't my own child I see and treat him as my own.

Maybe the anger I felt towards the humans were because they were the reason why he died right in front of me while after his death two years after his death I meet Mizuki's mom her real mom before she was reincarnated.

"don't cry will meet again father." was Mizuki's last words towards me before she died it made my anger towards the humans much worse as they took my wife away from me my oldest son and my youngest daughter.

"have you been reincarnated again?" I thought as I looked at Mizuki with a small smile on my face they didn't get the change to meet each other I wonder will they be able to do so? Will they be getting along? All those thoughts I wanted them to be answered.

I wonder is he is reborn now does he remember me does he miss me like I do he was the one who help me change bit by bit then he was taken away from me and then Arabelle was taken away from me as well then Mizuki but I'm glad she was given back to me.

But when I first saw her it broke my heart my own child was like a doll a puppet as she wanted to die but now I'm glad that she is doing better now she is happy and now is starting to show her emotions "are you happy to see our child all grown up Arabelle?" I thought as I look at her as she made friends along the way.

Thrid pov:

Mizuki looked at her father as he had been far so quite she wonder what he was thinking his eyes were soft to look at it is only like that when Muzan look at her she wonder what he is think after all Mizuki had heard of her having an older brother back then.

But he unfortunately died and left them she didn't even get the chance to meet him after all Muzan has told her stories of him of how lovely he was, how he helped him, that even though he isn't blood related to Muzan he still treated him as his own.

Mizuki wonder what her older brother looks like she wonder will he like her? Will he accept her? She wonder that but what she wanted to know is that will she ever be given the change to meet her older brother.

A sibling that Kiyoko couldn't become she wonder will he also act like Kiyoko but base on her father's stories he seems to be really a lovely prince he is someone that Rui called his own father after all.

The lovely prince of the Demons that's what they called him they said that he was really the sun who help them he even help Douma to learn what emotions are like and help them all Mizuki wanted to thank her older brother for helping their father when she wasn't born.

Mizuki's upper moons didn't even know about this she didn't want to tell them she didn't even know what she is going to say but if she was going to be given a change to meet her older brother then she would do so.

Meanwhile with the rest as they look at the father and daughter they wonder what made them so quite "Mizuki-Sama is their something wrong?" Tanjiro asked as he looked at his master as he was worried.

"it's nothing you don't have to worry."Mizuki said while looking at them with a small smile on her face sure she still wonder what her older brother is like but now isn't the time to think of such questions.

"the situation of Yoshiwara red light district will be on the news." Rui said while looking at Mizuki he knew what she is wondering about no its not what it's who Rui surely miss his father figure that was taken away from him and Muzan that even Arabelle and Mizuki didn't get the chance to meet.

Mizuki can't help but look at him as she nodded her head "it's a good thing no one saw us but they will still wonder what cause it." Raphael said while looking at them as he place his hands under his chin as he think of something.

"they can say a fire started but they will look for it and tej victims who died have decapited heads or some of their body parts not only that someone saw Dali fighting with Yui." Raphael said again as he looked at the upper moon six who both looked away from him.

" do not worry I already got Rui to take care of it. "Muzan said as he had finally spoke and it shocked them how he already has a plan of what they will do so that it won't cause to much commotion for other people to be involved on it.

" Hai I'll take care of it. "Riu said as he looked at Nakame who teleported him back to the red light district for him to finish and do what he was told to do so.

" Sébastian look at how much Rui grow in the past few years he is so much like you now. "

Tashiro secret:

Mizuki had heard of Sébastian and she wanted to meet him so bad

Arabelle is the real mother of Mizuki and Muzan's lover

Rui was and always had been close to Sébastian as they have a father and son relationship

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope that you guys will like it and thank you all for the support and geh love you guys are giving this book.

Do you guys want to see what Arabelle will look like should I draw her as well?

Ohh by the way if you guys want to know more about Mizuki's Adopted brother Sébastian please go to the story

Tempest you guys can read it and he is also there in that story and you guys will know more about him their.