Sneak Peak Of My New Story

"you idiot how can dead people even make another child when there six feet under?" Y/n asked as they wanted to hit Satori with anything they will be able to hit her with something as smart as she is she can be a full on idiot at times and this is ...

"you idiot how can dead people even make another child when there six feet under?" Y/n asked as they wanted to hit Satori with anything they will be able to hit her with something as smart as she is she can be a full on idiot at times and this is this one of those times that she is being an idiot "answer them BOKE Satori BOKE." Y/n yelled as they gave Satori instructions on what she is supposed to do since it seems like she forgot.

"who are you?" Satori asked as she went straight to the point of what she wanted to know who this people are but the two kids who are with the two adults seems familiar to her as if she had seen them somewhere but where she can't really tell "sister stop playing jokes it's not funny at all." the male said as he was almost crying which made Satori panic it was her first time making a child cry with some witnesses that is "no don't cry there are witnesses." Satori thought while looking at the crying kid.

"it seems like your sister really has amnesia." the old man said while looking at Satori with a smile on his face which wasn't helping Satori at all and he was giving her a weird feeling she doesn't know whether to be creep out or not "dude stop smiling at me!" Satori yelled inside her head.

"it's me your older brother Sovieshu Vict." the young boy introduced himself to Satori who sat on the huge bed was now sitting frozen, she wasn't even blinking  same with Y/n who was just sitting on their bed as well they were both  left dumbfounded and then Y/n started laughing like a maniac and Satori still having her mind on blank "and your my younger sister Satori Athanasia faith Vict." Sovieshu said with a gentle smile on his face.

Satori can't believe what she was hearing this young boy was that asshole who hurted there lovely queen Naiver that had Y/n been and will always be simping for 24/7 this was what he looks like before he meet that thing why oh why "why why me what did I do wrong?" Satori asked while looking at them in disbelief so which means that the girl next to him was the one and only Naiver.

"out of all people why me, why do I have to be Sovieshu's sister why I was really kind on my past life so why?" Satori thought while asking herself questions which isn't helping since Y/n was able to hear all of her questions that as if she was throwing at them but they kept on laughing"nice my ass." Y/n thought as they rolled their eyes.

Hey guys so here is the sneak peck of my new story that I'm going to publish soon this is going to be a crossover between genshin impact and the remarried empress with Y/n and my oc who is going to be the book cover.

The title is THE VILLAINESS REVERSE THE STORY

I hope you guys like it