Chapter Twenty-two: Kiyoko Family Meeting Mizuki Kibutsuji

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Today is the day isn't it the family day the day we're they will have there parents or other family member with them is this a good idea we'll to some it really is a good idea but then again no one knows of the issue between the Kiyoko Siblings well the other is a former Kiyoko.

The relationship between Kiyoko Shimizu and Kibutsuji Mizuki is basically doesn't even exist yet one tried to fix it while one had choose to forget everything they haven't seen each other for years that was until this year when she choose to join the volleyball team which is a good and bad idea.

Mizuki is like a doll with all the trauma she wnet through of course she wouldn't want anything to do with her former family she has a family that loves her and treat her like a queen Mizuki is content and thankful to them.

Today is the day the parents had started to arrive while Mizuki just stood there not caring about everyone that was arriving that was until she saw a familiar faces she hated seeing those face the reason why she lost her emotions the reason she went through all that when she was a kid.

The upper moons saw this and was glaring at Shimizu's parents they hated them for what they did to their master whole they love so much even aoba johsai were glaring at them the other team were looking back and forth from the Kiyoko's to Mizuki and the upper moons and aoba johsai.

"Hey Hey Hey." Bokuto said as he greeted his parents with a bright smile on his face he wanted them to meet Mizuki after all she was his first crush even though she scares them she had been helping him a lot.

So he dragged his parents to were Mizuki stood" Mizuki-Chan I would like you to meet my parents. "Bokuto said as he smiled at Mizuki while she was looking at them she can't help but remember an owl but all seems go be so nice" it's a pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs Bokuto. "Mizuki said as she gave a slight curtsy.

The two were shock no those who saw this was shock to see such a well mannered girl she was as if she came from a royal family her beauty can't be compared as well her plum red jewel eyes was unique as well something they had never seen before well except her former family.

They were shock her former parents were shock to see her survive they made sure she won't come back and she didn't but they thought no one will be able to stay alive if they were place in the mountain.

Obanai's pov:

Those people are here seeing them makes my blood boil at the sight with them looking at our master annoyed me more than anything yet I know I can't kill them even if I wanted to do such thing I would have but it's an order for us to not killing humans at all as a former demon slayer and now a demon.

Those people the way they look at Mizuki-Sama is the same way as my family used to look at me back then it was nothing but hate and mockery but I know it's fake as they look at Mizuki-Sama with tears in their eyes but we know differently "Mizuki, we had been looking all over for you." the woman said as she hugged Mizuki-Sama.