Chapter Fourty-seven:Metting My Real Mom

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As Mizuki was still looking at them with a smile on her face she's happy for her adopted brother although she wasn't able to meet him at all or get the chance to bond with him or even meet his lovers but just by their story that she was able to hear from her own father made it seems like she had meet him already "daddy is right he has a bright and beautiful smile." Mizuki thought while looking at the smiling white headed male.

"you truly are beautiful I wonder if I was born back then would we have a lovely brother and sister bond?" Mizuki asked no one as she stared back the her older brother who was looking at his two lovers as he was looking at them his eyes is filled with love and a lot more that Mizuki can't even explain.

As he was looking at them her surroundings started to changes she looked around in confusion but she has her guard up but before she fully disappeared Sébastien looked at her direction with a smile on his face as he mouthed to her "be careful." and after that she fully disappeared leaving the place she was in back then.

"where am I?" Mizuki asked herself as she was looking at the place she was enchanted by the beauty of the place but she is still in an unknown place but she felt calm and felt like something she had wanted to meet "ohh." a voice spoke as she looked behind her there Mizuki saw a woman with long brown hair she looks so beautiful but what caught her attention is that her eyes.

It's the same as her she has the same jewel like like but instead it being in the shade of plum red like hers and her father the woman's eyes were in the shade of torquoiseit was really beautiful she was wearing a pink colored dress that has black polka dots.

"who are you?" Mizuki asked as the woman went near her Mizuki wanted to leave to back away from this woman as she doesn't even know who she is yet she just stood there as the woman went near her and hugged her "she's warm

"who are you?" Mizuki asked as the woman went near her Mizuki wanted to leave to back away from this woman as she doesn't even know who she is yet she just stood there as the woman went near her and hugged her "she's warm." Mizuki thought while staying still.

"why does her hugs feels like a mother's hug." Mizuki thought while looking at the woman she has the same aura that Naka me has a mother's warmth she never really knew what that was what it felt but she felt safe near her she wanted to know why and how but she doesn't even know what is going on.