Chapter 5: White sheep and Black sheep

Qiao Lianlian and Niangshou brought the sheep back home, and began to kill the sheep.

    The peasant women of ordinary people don't dare to kill the sheep, but all the larger animals have to find a special butcher.

    But Qiao Lianlian is not afraid. In the previous life at Qiao's family, she has studied human bones for twenty years, and she also knows a lot about pigs, cattle and sheep.

    So the five children, the older and the younger, stood in a row, watching their stepmothers, peeled a sheep, chopped off the limbs, and chopped the other parts into small pieces and stacked them together.

    Exciting, unbelievable, and at the same time revealing a trace of expectation.

    "Mother, is this sheep going to eat meat?" Lame Xiao Gu Lou asked eagerly.

    He is the shallowest and most greedy one of the children in the city, so he dared to ask the bloody stepmother at this time.

    "What else can I do without meat." Qiao laughed happily. "You are still standing and not helping. Are you trying to exhaust me? Magpie went to boil water and prepare to blanch the meat. The boss came over and hung four legs on the hanging beam. , "When

    everything is cleaned up, the lamb is already slurping in the pot.

    The old house is too dilapidated, the original owner's craftsmanship is not good, and there is no seasoning at home, but if something like mutton is not made well, the taste is quite choking.

    Qiao Lianlian could only stand outside, and just saw a kind-hearted aunt. She leaned forward cheeky, "Aunt Liu."

    "Hey, it's from the third family ." Aunt Liu pinched two handfuls of green onions in her hand. Surprised.

    In the past six months, Qiao has a bad reputation in the village because of the abuse of several children, and many people are reluctant to talk to her.

    But Aunt Liu was soft-hearted and thought it was not easy for her to be young. In addition to the fact that the two houses were neighbors who lived next to each other, she was unwilling to have a bad relationship with Qiao, so she kindly asked her, "What's the matter?"

    "It's such an aunt, didn't I pick up a lamb and want to cook meat for the children, but there is no seasoning at home, and it is too late to buy it now. Can I borrow some from you?" Qiao was a little bit ashamed.

    I've seen someone borrowing money to borrow a car, but I haven't seen someone borrowing spices.

    Fortunately, Aunt Liu just froze, and nodded in agreement, "Okay, I'll get it for you now."

    Qiao stood at the door for a while, and Aunt Liu came over with a small amount of materials, "This It's star anise, cinnamon, and some Baizhi and Chinese pepper. The stew is fragrant." In

    the end, even the shallots in her hand were divided into half.

    Qiao thanked him again and again, and Aunt Liu waved her hand and went back to her home.

    After closing the door, the head of the Liu family stood in the yard and asked her, "What's wrong? The girl next door beat up the child again?"

    "No, stew meat for the children, ask me to borrow a little without seasoning." Aunt Liu smiled. "It’s hard for her to think of cooking for the children. It’s much better than before."

    Uncle Liu was not very angry. It's bad."

    Aunt Liu smiled and slapped him, but did not refute, and the two returned to the main room.