Chapter 55

Qiao Lianlian laughed at this moment, "You say it's not a family, then it's not a family. This family hasn't been divided yet, and it hasn't been fair to the elders."

    "If you divide it, you will divide it." He rushed into the yard, Gu Wei pulled out a land deed from Old Lady Gu’s arms and threw it over, “Here you are, here you are, this is the land deed of the old house. We are separated, and the two will be irrelevant in the future." A

    fluttering piece of paper whirled several times in the air, and finally landed on the ground.

    This thing is very old and not worth a few dollars, but it takes so much effort to get it.

    Qiao sighed again and again, bent over to pick up the title deed, and glanced outside the door again.

    Several clan elders from Gujia Village, who had been invited by Aunt Liu, walked in tremblingly.

    "The clan father, clan uncle, you all heard, did you all hear what the eldest brother said just now?" Qiao asked with a smile.

    The clan elders who had already received a large piece of wild pork nodded.

    "That's it, it's just notarized, and Gu's old third will be separated separately." An uncle of the clan took notes there with a brush.

    Gu Wei and Gu's sister-in-law breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this moment, Gu Ersao, who had been taciturn, suddenly pointed to the man with the sheep's beard and said, "Why did he stop?"

    Everyone looked intently and found that this man had stopped at the gate of Gu's house, stroking his beard and saying nothing. send.

    Neither the previous menacing, nor the appearance of asking for money in any way.

    Gu Wei and Gu Dasao's heart shook at the same time.

    Oops, fooled!

    Two people raised their heads at the same time, and one wanted to grab the title deed in Qiao Lianlian's hand, but was evaded by Qiao Lianlian lightly.

    The other wanted to prevent the clan uncle from writing the notarization, but was blocked by Gu Shao.

    When the clan uncle made the last mark on the notarized certificate, Gu Shao let the way off with a smile, "Why is the elder brother pressing his fingerprints in such a hurry, no matter what, I won't be blocking you."

    Gu Wei almost spat out a mouthful of blood.

    "Okay, that's it." The clan uncle took the notarization paper to a few clan elders, and pressed the fingerprints, the card seal of the official seal.

    In the end, only the person concerned needs to press their fingerprints.

    Needless to say, Qiao relentlessly, but Gu Wei timed and didn't want to press it.

    But some of the words have been heard by the elders.

    Some things are also seen by the villagers of Gujia Village.

    In the end, if you don't press the handprint, you have to press it, and you can score regardless of the number of points.

    The rest is just to take the title deed to the open road of the government office.

    Thanks to a few clan uncles and sent them away, Qiao held Gu Ge again and again, taking his husband, son-in-law and children to leave.

    "Wait a minute." The old lady Gu, who hadn't spoken much afterwards, suddenly opened her mouth.