Chapter 76

This time Qiao repeatedly wronged Li Chunhua.

    People really didn't come to make trouble, she heard that Qiao Lian was almost in danger, or in Lijiacun, in order to send her to the Far East, she hurriedly made some pastries to express her condolences.

    As a result, I saw someone making trouble.

    Li Chunhua was hesitating to help, she saw Qiao Lianlian, she leaned over quickly, grabbed Qiao Lianlian's sleeve, and whispered softly, "Be careful, she just sat here crying when she came, crying for tea time. "

    Qiao held his forehead with headaches.

    Why do you have to engage in moths every time she goes out.

    Why does it keep her in the middle of the old house every time she engages in a moth to prevent her from building a house?

    Don't these people know that the masters in her family charge daily?

    Whether you build a house or not, you have to pay the money!

    At this time, the howling woman saw Qiao Lianlian again, she was startled first, and then rushed over with her arms and legs. Send it in, that's your relatives. Why are you so cruel? Your heart is rotten, dark, why are you so cruel."

    Qiao frowned, and quickly loosened it.

    It turned out to be the mother of this body.

    Speaking of it, it's not easy for both of these girls.

    Qiao Lianlian worked as a girl since childhood, was beaten, and ate leftovers. Her mother had nowhere to go. She did more work than she did, was beaten a lot, and ate all the leftovers.

    To put it bluntly, in Qiao's family, women have no status.

    Sometimes, Qiaolianlianniang will feel sorry for her daughters and hide the leftovers for them.

    But when the girl was really beaten, she didn't dare to scream, hiding and shivering.

    He is also a poor man.

    Qiao sighed again and again, and said lightly, "Isn't it right that they were locked up? No one will beat you in the future, and no one will give you leftovers to eat. Can't you live a good life by yourself?"

    Qiao Lianlian was startled. one time.

    But soon he shook his head and wailed loudly, "No, it’s really impossible to have no man in the family. I beg you, let go of your father and your brother, they are all ghosts, even though they are wrong, But they are your relatives. How can you be so cruel that you don’t even ask your relatives? Have you forgotten who you raised and raised?"

    "Ghosts are obsessed with the heart?" Qiao repeatedly extracted the key words, "So to speak," What are they going to do, you also know?"

    Qiao Lianlian's cry stopped for a moment.

    It seems to know.

    Qiao smiled unbelievably, "So you also know what they are going to do to me, why don't you care about what will happen to me if they succeed? What will I end up?"

    "What will end up with you? It's just a loss of money." Qiao Lianlian said timidly, "Besides, they didn't succeed, and again and again, let them go. After all, they are your relatives."

    "I don't have such a relative!" Qiao Lianlian said. Shouted sharply.

    Xu has never seen such a girl before, and Qiao Lianniang was so scared that she stopped crying.