121-125

Chapter 121 Gu Lou's Sorrow

front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    "Gu Family Gu Cheng, Gu Family Gu Cheng."

    The man rode his horse and shouted wildly, and went straight to the new house, and without looking at Qiao Lianlian, he began to bang on the door.

    As soon as Gu Que took off the door bolt, the man shouted, "Is Gu Cheng at home, is Gu Cheng at home?"

    Gu Que wiped the spit on his face expressionlessly, and glanced at Qiao Lianlian at the door.

    That talent realized that the master was outside, and quickly approached with a smile, "You are Gu Cheng's sister, right? Congratulations, congratulations, the results of the county exam are out."

    "But you passed the exam?" Qiao Lianlian was very pleasantly surprised, " By the way, I'm not Gu Cheng's sister, I'm Gu Cheng's mother."

    The smile of the person who sent the message suddenly froze.

    It's the first time I've seen such a young girl.

    He scratched his head, took out a piece of paper from his arms, and handed it to Qiao Lianlian.

    Qiao opened it up again and again, and the words "County Examination Case" were clearly written on it.

    Chief!

    Gu Cheng actually passed the county exam. Although it was only the first step on the long road to the imperial examination, it was still gratifying to get the first result.

    Joe was so excited that he almost jumped up.

    There is a feeling that an old mother has finally brought up her son.

    "Thank you, thank you." Qiao was excited again and again, but he did not forget the rules. He took out two taels of silver from his arms and handed it to the person who sent the message.

    This is called reward money, and it must be given.

    The man happily took the money and left, leaving Qiao holding the roll of paper again and again, foolishly on the spot.

    "Congratulations to little sister Qiao, your eldest son is very promising." Second brother Liu congratulated from the bottom of his heart.

    In the afternoon, when Gu Cheng returned home, he found that everyone was waiting for him with a smile.

    "Brother, okay, you did well in the test." Gu Que winked, congratulating and mocking.

    After all, it seems that it is not difficult for a person who learned so well back then to pass a small county exam.

    "Cheng'er, you took the first place." Qiao Lianlian was the happiest in this family.

    She neither knew his past nor his hidden secrets. She was just glad that Gu Cheng could pass the examination without one subject.

    "Cheng'er, it's not bad." Gu Shao patted the eldest son on the shoulder, the corners of his eyes and brows were meaningful.

    It is not difficult to take the exam for a county test, but it is difficult to continue the exam.

    County test, prefectural test, hospital test, township test, and meeting test.

    Going all the way, it is inevitable to return to the capital, to face those people, and to face those unbearable pasts.