Chapter 17

Gu Zhong was stunned.

    Can you see the world clearly?

    He lowered his head, "Mother, although I can't see clearly, I haven't been completely blinded yet. I can still help you with work." The

    implication was that he was afraid of being driven away.

    Qiao sighed again and again, touched his head, and whispered, "Don't worry, no matter what your eyes are, my mother won't leave you alone."

    Gu Zhong exhaled insignificantly.

    "The potion" Qiao said again and again.

    Gu Zhong nodded without hesitation, "Use it."

    As long as his mother doesn't leave him, what else is he afraid of.

    Even if you are blind, it doesn't matter.

    With the help of Qiao Lianlian, Gu Zhong dropped two drops of eye drops. The little guy was very awkward at first. After he got used to it, the cooling sensation spread all over his eyeballs, and he exclaimed comfortably.

    "Mother, I seem to see a little bit clearly"

    "Hush, let's not talk about it for the time being, I will give you a surprise later, okay." Qiao laughed again and again.

    "Okay, this is our secret." Gu Zhong blinked, and his lifeless face was full.

    After lunch, Qiao repeatedly decided to go to the mountain to see if he had any gains.

    Gu Cheng still insisted on accompanying.

    Qiao had no choice but to wear this little tail again, and the two of them went up the mountain carrying ropes and sacks.

    I inevitably encounter people from Gujiacun on the road, and I joked when I saw them in this posture, "Are you two going hunting too?"

    "We put a hunting clip on the mountain, let's take a look now." Qiao replied with a smile.

    Unfortunately, there is no gain.

    The trap was empty, and the iron box was full of air.

    Qiao sighed again and again.

    Gu Cheng comforted her next to her, "I don't have it today, maybe tomorrow. Hunting is based on luck."

    Qiao gave him a weird glance.

    How did she tell her elder son that she sighed not because she had no prey, but because she had this little tail and couldn't snipe the prey with her little a7.

    Forget it, anyway, I bought two sheep today, enough to sell tomorrow.

    Niangs quickly returned to the old house all the way.

    Before entering the door, I heard Gu Que's crying voice, "We are not going back, you let me go, let me go."

    Qiao Lianlian's scalp immediately exploded.

    Gu Cheng was even more vigorous, and rushed into the courtyard like a little leopard.

    But said this tea time before.

    After Qiao took Gu Cheng away for many meetings, Gu Que woke up.

    She first got up to tuck the bedding for her brothers and sisters, and then went to the kitchen to clean up.