Chapter 61

The people present were dumbfounded.

    Even Mrs. Gu did not respond, even though it was not the first time she was beaten.

    It's a big deal. After Qiao Lianlian had released her hand, she covered her face, sat down on the ground, and started crying loudly.

    "You bitch, you hit me again, you hit me again."

    She sobbed while crying.

    Qiao didn't even look at her, Shi Shiran went back to Gu Shao, "Aren't you sure I didn't dare to beat you, do you know the result now?"

    Qiao Lianlian dared to beat Sister Gu?

    dare.

    Undoubtedly dare!

    Sister Gu's cry stopped for a moment.

    The last time she was beaten was only in the old house, and no one saw it yet, but now she is in full view. She is still shameless, whether she wants to live, and how others should laugh at her in the future!

    The more I thought about it, the more I was wronged, and the more I thought about it, the more I hated it, she simply got up from the ground and rushed towards Qiao again and again.

    Rural women fighting is not terrible, the terrible thing is being unilaterally pumped.

    The lost person is much more serious than the beating.

    Sister Gu decided to beat Qiao again and again to find her place.

    Qiao, who was about to hug the little girl back, felt the cruelty behind her again and again, she frowned, a light spin, twisted her toes, and the whole person staggered, making the rampant sister-in-law Gu rushed into the air.

    "You bitch, I'm fighting with you." Gu Dasao didn't expect that she was slapped a bit, and she almost ran into Qiao Jianshan, a disgusting ghost. You slut to death, I want to kill you."

    Sister Gu turned around and ran into Qiao again and again.

    Qiao's face was cold and cold, and she twisted sister Gu's arm with one hand, and with a little effort, she squatted and squatted on the ground.

    "You bitch, let me go, let me go." Sister Gu cried out painfully, "Let me go, dare you dare to fight me head-on, don't always bully people."

    Qiao almost laughed.

    She put one hand on Sister Gu’s hair, and ran her right foot on one of her legs. It was a bit weird, “If you don’t stop you, do you want to fight like a shrew like you? You don’t want to be like me. I want it.”

    “I don’t care. , You are a bitch, and I just want to kill you." Sister Gu saw that she couldn’t get rid of it, so she closed her eyes and screamed like she broke the jar, "If there is a kind, you will kill me, I want to see. , Do you have the guts."

    Qiao Lianlian's expression was completely cold.

    She concentrated her strength on her right foot and smashed it down heavily.

    After a while, Sister Gu made a cry like killing a pig.

    Gu Wei on the side finally reacted, and rushed over to overthrow Qiao Lianlian.

    Gu Shao, who had been standing still, gently turned sideways, just blocking his figure.

    "Lao San, what are you doing, your sister-in-law is being beaten." Gu Wei yelled anxiously.