Chapter 116 (Homecoming)

In the carriage.

    Gu Cheng was obviously missing a subject, but it was Han Mu who was sad.

    This escaping child never stopped his mouth when he came, but when he went back, he was always silent, and he kept carefully observing Gu Cheng's face.

    Gu Cheng's scalp was numb when he saw him, and he couldn't help it. He said, "Don't worry, I can be sure that you will pass the county test."

    "Really?" Han Mu was surprised, "Let's not talk about you first. If he missed one exam, he said that we have offended the prefect of Anyang County, if he does something."

    At that time, even if Gu Cheng's grades are good, he may not be able to pass.

    "It doesn't matter, isn't there a county king who has come to preside over justice?" Qiao Lianlian thought about it, "Besides, if you fail the exam, you won't be able to take the exam. The world is not the only way to take the imperial examination. I wanted him to take the imperial examination. I just wanted to. As for what he really wants to do, it depends on what he likes."

    This is Qiao Lianlian's true thoughts.

    As a mother, all she can do is pave the way for her children to have the right to choose.

    In the end, it's up to you which way you want to go.

    Qiao rubbed the eldest son's head again and again, Gu Cheng gave her a shallow smile, and there was a little warmth flowing between the mother and son.

    Han Mu sat aside with mixed feelings in his heart.

    He thought of his old father's expectations for him, and the oath that he would be a scholar within ten years, and his mouth was bitter.

    He really wanted such an enlightened mother.

    But he didn't.

    The carriage galloped all the way to Xieyang County.

    When they got to Han's house, they put Han Mu down, and the two of them started rushing to Gujia Village.

    In the middle of the afternoon, Han Mu's exam was over, and he had to hurry up on the four-hour journey. It was still dark when he got home.

    But the new house was brightly lit, and there was a faint sound at the door.

    It seems like this kid Gu Lou, "When will my mother come back, I don't want to eat Uncle Bisong's cooking."

    "Then eat Aunt Liu's cooking." This seemed to be Bisong's voice.

    "Grandma Liu's cooking isn't delicious either." Gu Ge whispered, "My mother's cooking is the best."

    Qiao Lianlian and Gu Lou got off the carriage and stood at the door, listening to the movement inside, their hearts softened. A complete mess.

    She didn't move, and Gu Cheng didn't speak.

    But Gu Ge inside suddenly jumped up, "Mother, mother."

    "What is this little girl talking nonsense about, your mother is still in Anyang County." Bisong didn't make a formal joke.

    Gu Ge ignored him and ran to the gate with short legs, trying to open the gate.

    But she is not tall enough to reach the door latch no matter how she steps on her feet.

    "Mother, mother." The little girl was about to cry in a hurry.

    Bisong is not a positive type, and still stands still there.