Chapter 80

"Prince Princess?" Han Zhaoming took a step back plainly.

    In fact, he is not to blame. Who is not afraid of such a high-ranking person, who is not afraid of it.

    To put it ugly, the other party can kill them with just one finger.

    If possible, Joe would not even want to be hostile to such a person.

    But sometimes, things have been done and the hatred has fallen, and there is no way to avoid it, and Qiao chooses to face it again and again.

    She looked at Han Zhao quietly, "If Han Dongjia is afraid, you can also make me withdraw from the shares of Sixi Tower."

    Fear?

    Han Zhao's heel stood firm again.

    He glanced at Gu Cheng for a few times, gritted his teeth and said, "Sixi Tower is all my painstaking effort. Could it be that for a mere princess, let me surrender and give everything to Yunxi Tower?"

    What's more, his Han family also It's not muddy.

    "Well, since Han Dong's family is not afraid, then I will also see if she can really cover the sky with one hand." Qiao repeatedly got the answer he wanted, raised his head, and smiled faintly at the sky.

    That kind of independent self-confidence, the free and easy soaked in the bones, instantly amazed the eyes of all the men present.

    Han Zhao fixedly looked at Qiao again and again, for a long time, and walked away.

    Han Mu yelled that he didn't want to go, and wanted to go shopping with Ms. Qiao, but his father put his hand on the collar and dragged him back.

    "Mother, mother, do you look good or not?" Gu Que carried a dress and stood in front of the clothing store and gestured.

    The light blue pleated skirt, with a slightly deeper half-sleeved tuck, is demure and elegant, and it looks really good.

    Qiao nodded with a smile, affirming the eldest girl's eyes.

    "Mother, mother, look at me." Xiao Ge'er also yelled milkily.

    Qiao looked down again and again, and the little guy was carrying a little red dress. At first glance, it looked like a big red lantern with joy.

    "Good-looking, good-looking." She said repeatedly, walking over to pick up the little lantern, "It's about this one." The

    three women bought two pieces of clothes on average in the clothing store.

    Not only that, Qiao even chose one for the men in the family, and Aunt Liu and Uncle Liu each came. In the end, the clothes can be filled with a bamboo basket.

    In this family of seven, Qiao repeatedly wants to hug the little song, Gu Shao wants to hug the fat boy, Gu Que is a girl, and Gu Zhong is too young.

    Only the boss Gu Cheng was left, carrying a pile of clothes bought by his mother without hesitation, and staggering to follow at the end.

    "Mother, let's go look at the furniture and buy some new tables, chairs and benches." Gu Que said again.

    Gu Cheng staggered and almost fell.

    Qiao replied happily, "I've come here, don't look at it, don't look at it, go, can Cheng'er still carry it?"

    " Yes , yes ." Gu Cheng smiled bitterly, and his teeth were exposed.

    God knows, this guy's happiest smile is barely hooking the corners of his mouth, it is impossible to expose his teeth.