Chapter 107

Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Bigmiddlesmall
Chapter 107
front page
bookshelf
Bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline download and ad-free reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    After the new year, Qiao started to be busy again and again.

    Nothing else, just because Gu Cheng is going to take the Tongsheng test.

    Is there anything more important than schoolwork?

    no.

    But Sixi Tower couldn't let it go. Qiao kept Gu Shao behind to watch the children, and brought two good dishes to him by himself.

    Shopkeeper Hu now treats Lady Qiao as a fairy, and when she sees her, she

    smiles with pleats, "Lady is here, the boss is waiting at the front of the house, and the dividends of the year have come down." Qiao nodded with a smile, and bowed to Shopkeeper Hu. In his old age, he entered the private room.

    Han Zhao was checking the accounts inside, and seeing her coming in, he pushed a pack of silver toward her.

    Qiao was not very polite again and again, and took a count, good fellow, a full four hundred taels of silver.

    It was more than doubled than the two hundred taels she had expected.

    "Your dishes are really popular, and Yunxi Tower collapsed again. Although it may not close down for a while, but it is impossible to compete with my Sixi Tower." Han Zhao moved his abacus and said lightly." I compared the bank accounts of the Sixi Tower in the same month last year. The extra money will be 30% for you. This is the 30%. If you feel suspicious, come and check the accounts with me. "

    One month, just rely on those few words. For 30% of the profit of the dish, I got 400 taels of silver, which is pretty good.

    As for the accounting problem, no doubt, no doubt about employing people, Qiao Lianlian still has this point of mind.

    She put the silver in the bamboo basket she carried.

    No way, Qiao wanted to keep it in his pocket, but it was worth tens of kilograms of silver, and he really couldn't hold it.

    "You'd better save the money later." Han Zhao raised his eyes. "It

    's not safe for a woman to bring so much money." An unsafe said separately, and it was true.

    Qiao nodded repeatedly and was about to leave, when Han Mu suddenly broke in.

    After a year, these children all jumped up as if they were discussing.

    Needless to say, Gu Cheng used to be at the position of Qiaolian's shoulders, but now it is at the root of his ears.

    Han Mu was taller, almost reaching the position of Qiao Lianlian's eyeballs.

    "Miss Qiao, is Gu Cheng going to take the Tongsheng test." As soon as he came in, he grabbed Qiao and asked repeatedly, but didn't give his father a look.

    Qiao glanced at Han Zhao's gloomy old face repeatedly, and couldn't help but laugh, "Yes, I'll go after fifteen, I have to go to Anyang County for the exam."

    It takes half an hour from Gujiacun to Xiyang Town, from Xiyang Town. It takes half an hour to reach Xieyang County.

    From Xieyang County to Anyang County is even more of an hour.