one

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

This eraser tasted like shit.

"You know kiddo—you should really join a sorority." My eyes continued to read through the pages of my favorite book. Something was amazing about Twilight. There were so many plots to get lost in there were so many characters to fantasize about being.

I always wished I was Bella Swan.

I envisioned myself as her.

The poor defenseless brunette that everyone was so interested in. The brunette that got the guy that everyone wanted in the end. And plus, she got to die in the end anyway.

But instead, I was Jacob.

I was the second choice. I was the last option. I was the lone wolf.

"Ellie,"

But maybe some days, I could've been Alice too but then again I felt like my friend Finn would make an amazing Alice because let's be honest—Alice and Finn are on the same level of weirdness.

Emmet and Rosalie would totally be Blake and Sloane, especially by the way they jump each other's bones.

"Elle,"

Charlie Swan, Bella's dad would be played by my grandpa. That weird invasive kinda guy would always think his dad jokes were funny when in all reality, they were fucking horrible.

"Ellison!" I didn't pick my head up from the page but I clicked my tongue to the roof of my mouth.

"The sorority thing? Yeah—they aren't my thing and I'm not eating this pasta because it tastes like dog shit, grandma." I let my hand fall to the plate of spaghetti in front of me. A little bit of sauce gathered on my pointer finger, and I sucked the red off of my finger.

Just like how Edward would if it were Bella.

Hearing grandma sigh, I heard glasses clank as I flipped the page.

"Ellie, you don't have to be such a bitch to grandma." I heard Penn's voice.

Ding ding ding, round one.