eighteen

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

"That looks good between your lips," He whispered as he stared into my soul. My eyes locked with his as he shocked me with a wink. This was my second hit and I was already feeling it. I let out a laugh as he tried to pathetically flirt with me.

Mitchell fucking Hudson.

He looked like he was the child of Matti and Blake combined.

The left arm was covered in a sleeve of tattoos but he wasn't as mean as the once-notorious boy who walked around campus. "Quit that," I muttered as I passed it back to him.

He shrugged before taking another hit. He froze, letting it soak all inside of him, and then slowly exhaled letting everything that was inside of him come out in turn for a high. "Don't look like that then," I stayed silent as he complimented me.

Did I feel guilty for smoking?

Yes but no.

This was my third time ever smoking, and I could still remember the day that Blake introduced me to it. It was when I thought that he was the best kind of big brother-like figure. He does want the best for me, but he is just so fucking harsh with his words.

"There's an elephant I need to address," He muttered as I didn't lock eyes with him much longer. It was something that I wanted to avoid. It was a conversation that I didn't want to hear, it was a conversation that I was lucky that my brother hadn't been told yet.

The reason why we stopped.

The reason why I freaked out.

"Are you still—you know..." He lead off as I chewed at my cheek.

Although there was something quieting my immediate reaction, halting my emotions I was dreaming of a cliff for me to jump off of in order to avoid this conversation.

Instead of answering, I reached over grabbing the joint from in between his fingers. He was gentle with me, allowing me to take it from his calloused hands. I felt his eyes on my mouth the entire time it was in between my lips.