1🌚

"COME OUT YOU BUNNY TOOTHED HUMAN!!!!"

a man probably in his early twenties shouted to particularly no one in the university hallway...while the students look like they are ready to make another live headlines of another day for their uni...

" you know he will never come out at your shout....and if he got to know you were shouting at him...he will be pissed... " another boy said calming the raging boy.

"yoon he fucking imprinted a big "DICK" on tae's back of shirt!!!!" jimin said while yoongi sighed calming his boy friend down..knowing it will take them no where...

they all snapped their head to hear another shout..

"YOU BITCH OF A PEACH!" 

oh-oh

"yeah bunny boy?? you called me~~~"

a boy in black large hoody...that everyone knows is not his...with silver locks falling on his eyes 

came with his hill shoes clicking ...a devilish smirk on his face knowing that boy is up to no good...

"you!!! why the fuck you messed up my new collection of boots!!!" growling that raven head marched towards the silver haired boy 

"coz you can't keep your hands to yourself? and had the AUDACITY to draw a dick on my shirt!!!!" 

both were so close to each other that they could feel each others breathing on their lips...if someone else would be seeing this they would think they both are going to be embarrassed or going to kiss...but they all know better...

"oh come on it was an art class so i had to do something creative....more over i gave you my hoodie....it was nothing compared to the mint shit you gave me to eat this morning as breakfast!" the raven scoffed making the silver haired laugh loudly...

"it was funny tho even somi eomma was laughing at that!!!"

"yea? guess what bitchy peach hani eomma blocked your cards for two days!!" 

"KIM TAEHYUNG JEON JUNGKOOK!!! DEANS OFFICE!! NOW!"

"sigh......i think even dean will resign his job..." jimin said with yoongi nodding his head like a dumpling....

....................

both were sitting while cursing at each other with their eyes....head hanged down low...

"Mr.Kim.....Mr. jeon......" the dean called but the two were busy burring each other 6 feet deep in ground with their eyes....

"MR.KIM AND JEON!!" both jolted up now sitting straight...

"yes sir!!"

"sigh..."dean rubbed his temples to tired to even give them lecture...

"same words as last time...now go and clean the swimming area...without! fighting and drowning each other......"

the two bowed one last time before going out...

. . . 

*SMACK*

it was tae who got smacked by jungkook who was standing with raised eyebrows challenging to even say something....

"oh god for fucks sake bunny sorry!!!!" tae groaned saying rubbing the area where he got smacked..

"hmm? bunny? is that what i heard???" jungkook said acting as if he didn't heard..

"ugghh sorry hyung!!"

"hmm..so satisfying~~ " tae just pouted as jungkook kept teasing him..

well tae got tired and tossed the bucket not knowing its filled with water....so now they had to wipe the whole place again but thanks to jungkook....he asked other boy who seems to be watching 18+ things that are not allowed inside..so blackmailed him and made him wipe the whole floor....

"hey brats! over with your punishment? alive??" jimin asked making them scoff..

"as you can see in pure blood and flesh....."

jimin rolled his eyes at that....

"thats just for now....." both tae and jungkook scoffed at that...

they were standing when a boy came to tae...

"hey...are you free this evening..like why not catch up i thought..." tae looked at him blankly before replying.

"no boy i can't come...more over i know its not your typical catch up..i don't get why you all think that the person you like wont know your feelings by the way you  act....*sigh* "

the boy was shocked that tae got to know about him..

"i-..then its all clear..i want to take you out on da-"

"oh no no no one is going on date here!!!" jungkook said jumping in between that boy and tae...with his both hands covering tae...

"what? whyy??? moreover he is single let him g-"

"get out from here." jungkook said this time no joking aura..

"no!  until he says so!!!" the boy was adamant..

"ok....peach say no.." the boy looked at jungkook with a smirking face thinkin tae will not listen but oh well...

"No...." that boys face fell into frown..

"w-what? why?? just becoz he said so???" the boy asked bewildered to which tae just shrugged

"you can't take decisions for him!!!" the boy said marching forward trying to grab tae's hand but was pushed back by jungkook who was again standing infront of tae..

"i can and i will.!" saying this he grabbed tae's hand and went from their leaving the boy  dumbfounded...

"i-why?" he asked looking at jimin..

"well boy....get lost he can't be yours..not until jungkook is alive...and he can't die..."sayin this he also went from there....

............................................................................................................................................................

VOTE!!!!

~~~glimpse