4🌚

"why didn't you called me?"

jungkook started shuffling around in place....

"i-um i thought...y-you were b-busy..." he was stuttering so badly that jimin was having a hard time stifling his laugh....well he had to...he don't want to die in hands of his bestie...

"busy?? i was busy or you were careless!! you dumb headed dork!! you can't control yourself when its needed but you will control it when its not needed even tho you will be beaten to pulp!! wow you and i both know you can beat those dumb newbies in a flash but no! our GREAT jeon jungkook decided to be a sincere senior and let his junior have an upper hand over him!!"

once he was done...he took a deep breath before asking..

"where is your phone?"

oh now jeon jungkook is dead...

"um..i-at home?"

tae knows at which home his phn is....

"yeah? never knew gym class is your new home mr jeon!! so pls do us a favour and pack your bags and move to schools gym class!!!!"

both jimin and jungkook winced at his loud voice...

"umm what will i eat then?" jungkook asked thinking to distract the older but oh..wrong timing.

"eat? you will eat those fucking dumbles!!" jungkook's eyes went wide while jimin fell on floor laughing silently..

"h-how? my t-teeth..." he touched his teeth thinking but shuddered at the thought...

"oh! simple! you will be okay coz you are JK!!!!"

saying this taehyung threw the extra hoodie that jimin brought on jungkook and went to fetch his shirt and threw that too on jungkook's face....

"keep it in your bag lets go!" jungkook sighed...well the boy is very much safe....he didn't ended up with a black eyes as last time when he got lost in the fair while listening to music...

.

.

.

..

.......

............

"oh my what happened to him!!" mrs jeon asked as soon as they both came in jeon mansion...

"oh dear come to me!" mrs kim said but the boy sat beside tae...who rolled his eyes...

"mind explaining what happened?" this time tae asked to which jungkook sighed loudly.....

"the boy was staring at you since morning...we had little commotion until he started abusing you...that was the last thread for me.." he said and clenched his fists remembering how the boy was staring at tae....

tae sighed and rubbed jungkook's clenched fist making it unclench

the mothers were looking at them..more like planning future....

"its fine....lets eat i am hungry becz of your lIttLE cOmMotIoN i didn't had my lunch.." tae said quoting his fingers in air.....

jungkook sighed and nodded...

"lets go....you should have told me idiot!" tae just pouted staring at him.....

"fine fine i wont scold lets come now...." jungkook shook his head looking at now grinning taehyung..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

"no!"

"come on jungkook!!! just one night!!"

"no means no!! i wont come!" jungkook was adamant on his decision

but hobi is more stubborn....

"fine...good actually..tae can then atleast have a carnival date.." he muttered to himself but loud enough for jungkook to hear..

"i am coming!" hobi narrowed his eyes....

"no you wont...." jungkook frowned pouting

"yes i will!! other wise that little kitten will be lost and my mom will kill me...." he huffed wearing his shoes going out..

while hobi was laughing....he knows...they all are just excuses...

......................

in carnival....

all the hyungs are now staring blankly at tae and kook who are fighting for a plushie.....yeah a fucking plushie!!!

"mine!"

"its mine you coconut!!! leave it!!!!" 

"i am not even holding it!! still its mine!"

the plushie was was in the shopkeepers hand who was looking back and forth...

when suddenly a third person came...

"oh i want that teddy please..." 

a girl requested....and just as the shopkeeper was about to give the girl the teddy it was snatched by none other than jeon jungkook who gave the money to the shopkeeper and handed it to tae....

"hey!! that was mine!! i bought it!!" the girl shouted but jungkook just stared at her blankly...

"did you paid?"  the girl shook her head..

"then how can it be yours? lets go peach..." saying this jungkook held tae by his waist dragging him away from the shop....

"if he is going to give that thing to tae...then why so much mess..." jimin asked to which namjoon sighed answering..

"he says the pissed look on tae's face is worth that fighting..." others made weird face at this......

"the fuck?"

the hyungs were now searching for the brats everywhere....well since jungkook went away with the teddy...they both are missing...more like lost...

"where they can be?" namjoon sked frustrated...

"i am still saying..lets make announcement..." jimin said eating his ice cream.....nope they are not worried for the brats..they are worried what mess the two might have created.

suddenly namjoon's phn vibrated....

"ohh its jungkook's call!" he quickly picked up but the one on the other line...was not jungkook....

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪