13🌚

right now..as planned they all were in arcade....this arcade was owned by their parents friends

"wow!!! lets gooo!!" jimin yelled dragging anyones hands tat came in his grip....

he dragged tae and jungkook near the car race gaming zone....

"midget....you do know you will loss....still" jungkook said shaking his head as jimin glared at him...

"lets see!!" 

and as jungkook said...jimin lost...now it was tae vs kook...

"tae! you have to win!!!" jimin hyped up tae who looked at jungkook with a smirk who did the same....

both took their seats....

the match was neck to neck...no one was ready to loss a chance...jimin gulped looking back and forth...the glare they both were giving...jimin was doubting his decision.....

'did i just gave a spark?' he gulped sliding away to hyungs....

here both were ready to tie the match when suddenly a grp of boys came to them and kept a hand on shoulder making tae jerk forward ....the game was over....

jungkook won but that was no ones concern now.....

"what is it?" tae asked still not getting up.....

"oh nothing just ......wanting to have fun~~" the boy said sliding his hands down....but before it could touch tae's chest his hands got twisted ...

"don't touch me with your filthy hands...got it?"  but it seems like a grp when another one came forward and pushed tae back....he stumbled but jungkook caught him by waist .....

"listen...we don't want anything from you...we get it ..you are in your teenage....your blood is always boiling....so get away...." jungkook said peacefully....but tae knows how much he is controling...as he can feel the tightening of grip on his waist....

he was sure it would leave a mark.......

"oohhh if you know so much about teenage..you do know how much sexually frustrated we are...always.....so how about you satisfy us huh? get on your knees and suck each one of us...then we might thi-"

 a strong punch was landed on his jaw and then saw something .....it was the boy's canine that got broke....

"oops....my hands are so rebellious ......they always act on their own whenever they see some horny idiot...." tae said smiling sweetly...the boys shuddered as they saw the look on his faces....

they went away from there but stopped hearing the boy's loud voice..

"YOU TWO WILL REGRET!!! THIS IS MY DAD'S ARCADE!!!"

but the two just showed him a middle finger and walked away....

"hey brats! hope you two caused no commotion...." namjoon asked eyeing the two...

the two looked at each other....then shook their head giving a beautiful cheerful smile....

it was enough to fool them.....

"hey kids you all are back!!" Mrs kim said as they all entered the house...

they all bowed to her and sat....all w=of them were talking when they heard a loud voice...

"TAEHYUNG!"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

they looked at entrance to see Mr jeon and Mr kim...by their face anyone can guess they were angry...

"hey dad wha-"

"what happened??? you two created ruckus in our friends arcade......beaten his son and asking what happened???" 

all of them were gaping.....they looked at the two who had blank face...they looked like they did not regretted it at all....

"see their shameless faces!!!" Mr kim said pointing at the two ....their wives were trying to calm them down but they didn't looked at them...

"they are going to be the next CEO..wow!!....i am amused!! is this what you learn there?? i think the marks you got were also by power huh....." 

"you don't know anything appa so pls....." tae said but it just infuriated them more..

"we don't know? so today our own son will teach us?? wow hani see!!"

"ENOGUH!!!" they all flinched at jungkook's loud voice....

"dad ...appa pls...we can talk about it calm-" 

"there is nothing to do calmly!!! we gave you two one day...and in this one day you did this? that boy was merely 17 taehyung!! you broke his teeth!!! don't you two have a litt-"

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THEN HUH?? ......so you expect us to suck their dicks?? that will be respectful to you??" 

they were again shocked to see tae like this....how fast his face and tone changed.....it fears them how good this boy is in hiding emotions...

"wh-mind you language taehyung!!!" a loud clapping was heard from jungkook who was now laughing

"wow ....really awesome!!! if he spills the truth then mind your language!! why? you don't have answer to that so mind your language?? wow!!" he stood in front of tae covering him..

"ohhh so now you two will stand for each other?? who can't stand each others presence are now standing for each other wow!! you know what? lets see how much you two can tolerate each other....."

"two days from now...

...you two are getting married...."

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿