7🌚

their hyungs were tired of finding them everywhere...but at last they found them on the roof top sleeping...

"they are so cute!!!" joon sighed...he has been hearing that for a while now...well jimin just can't be calm...

"we have to wake them up....its getting late..." hobi muttered to which they all nodded...

"well more like..wake up jungkook....bcoz if anyone woke taehyung up...jungkook's protective hyung will come out." jimin laughed at hobi's word before speaking..

"more like protective boyfriend!!"

they all laughed at his words..its true...no one should wake taehyung instead of jungkook...

so mustering up all courage namjoon moved near jungkook shaking him a bit....

"kook...get up brat..." jungkook groaned peeling his eyes open lazily as if there is not a grown ass human on his lap....

"wait lemme help you.." saying this namjoon was about to lift tae up when jungkook's hand stopped him with a glare...

"back away hyung.." namjoon stood up gulping...at times like this he always forgets he is the hyung....

jungkook slowly sat up straightly before stroking tae's hair back..

"wake up cub...." he muttered silently in tae's ear making the later squirm in his place before peeling his eyes open..

"umm i wanna sleep moree" tae whined snuggling close to jungkook circling his arms around the older's waist

"we can sleep when we get home hmm?? okay stand up and lemme carry you ..." tae nodded sleepily and stood up for a second before jungkook took the younger in his arm and tae circled his leg around his torso..

'are you sure they are enemies??" yoongi asked looking at the two who were going down..

"yeah..enemies who are closure to eachother than friends..." namjoon said with a dreamy smile making yoongi scoff....

it was the day of their graduation........

"bitch move away before i smack your head in this poor pole!!" 

"the fuck you tail less bunny!! this spot is mine!!"

"oh?? your name is written over here??"

"i don't need my name written to own any place!! i said its mine then its mine!!" 

"yeah? fuck off!" 

tae showed him a middle finger before sitting on the seat but oops jungkook is faster... he quickly pulled the chair back making tae fall on his bumm....