2🌚

tae skipped to library....

"hey alpaca hyung!!!" he greeted making the male sigh....it was tae's daily routine....

"what is it now??" jin..kim seokjin his senior replied fixing his glasses...

"you know!! today that bunny drew a dick on my shirt like can you imagine!!! do i look like a fucking canvas to him??? then he gave me his hoodie...so not gonna lie..his hoodie is nice and comfortable.....mmm" tae said snuggling more in the hoodie making jin smile and shake his head...

"and what you did?" jin asked knowing tae will never back off

"umm nothing just messed up his collection of boots..." he said shrugging to which jin squinted his eyes at him

"fine fine i even ordered new pairs of shoes for him happy!"

"oh hyung bye!!! gtg i have class now !!!" saying this he sprinted and jin waited for his another guest....

.

.

.

.

"hey oldie hyung!!" jin groaned at the brats words...

"ohh god his name is better than yours!!!" he muttered but hopefully jungkook went deaf ears to that...

"hm so what you did today?"

"yea  so today he was wearing a very thin red shirt that one can trace his curves like the fuck !!! so i did whats the best i drew a .....b-banana on his shirt and gave him my hoodie to wear!! now he is wearing my hoodie!" he stated proudly hiding his actual acts making jin snort..

"fine idiot now go away shoo shoo!!" he said making jungkook pout but still compiled .....

.........................

At home.....

"tae!! go and call somi we planned to go for shopping!!" tae's mom said getting ready ...

"ohh god mom its the 3rd time you two are going for shopping this month!! i don't get why you and somi eomma even go to shopping when dad and yongsu appa bring all the things.....huff" he was blabbering while wearing his shoe as the jeon mansion was just in front of kim's mansion...

Jeon and Kim ....both were best friends....not like by  birth...they both went from rivals to frnds..they both were the well known rivals in business in their early days when they both were bachelors....but slowly there rivalry turned into friendship and they married two best friends....who gave birth to two boys at the same day...with in the interval of 4 hours .....

but...uff where they thought their sons will be best buddies...they never thought to give birth to these devils in angels disguise....

...back to story~~

tae went to jeon mansion and entered as it had a face lock...and of course kim family is registered....

"SOMI EOMMA!!" he shouted lying on couch upside down...

"what is it bear?? oh yes the shopping!! shit i am late!! bye honey!!" she said taking her bag and sprinting off her heels clicking all the way....