14🌚

all of them were shocked...no one dared to spill anything...both Mr jeon and kim left the house.....friends sat on the couch looking what just happened...and mothers... well they also didn't dared to say anything...

both of them were standing there.... 

jungkook's fist were curled so tightly....you can see his body shaking....

but what surprised everyone was when tae turned the other and hugged him softly....

where others expected jungkook to lash out on the other....jungkook hugged the other back nuzzling his neck....

jungkook pushed the other back until tae was sitting on couch and jungkook on floor hugging tae's torso with his head on tae's lap who brushed his fingers through jungkook's black locks....

after like...10 minutes jungkook noticed the hands in his black locks stopped...when he looked up....he saw tae was asleep making him chuckle...he shook his head and stood up...hooked one arm under tae's knees and one at his back and lifted him up.....

"*sigh*..lets tuck you in bed cub..." he murmured but others heard it as it was silent.....

he went upstairs with tae in his arms and people down there were shocked....they don't know what just happened.....

"hani....are they our tae and kook? like the devils who fought with each other for diapers??" somi asked hani who was as horrified as her....

"aunt...soobin said they are hot tempered...so i guess this is what he meant..." namjoon said and the two nodded sighing...

"but...they looked so cute...." jimin squeaked in middle making everyone giggle....

while upstairs.....

jungkook softly laid tae down cavering him in blankets...he kissed his forehead......he moved away sighing but stopped as tae held his arms...before he could think he was jerked down by tae...

he kept his both hands aside tae's head hovering his half body over tae.....

"what is it pup..." jungkook asked softly...

"nothing...come here..." saying he hugged the other pulling closure making jungkook fall on him but jungkook instantly wrapped his arms around tae's waist and turned making tae hug him with his legs as well on his torso...

both were lying there when tae felt jungkook shaking in his hold and wetness on his neck...

he sighed and calmly rubbed jungkook's back....

its everytime..they both will calm each other down.... 

"its fine hyung...be a strong bunny....."

"c-cub..i can't control my anger ...i-i don't know what i will do without you...." jungkook said hiccupping ....

tae just kissed others ear rubbing soothing circles on his back....