15🌚

it was the weddings day.....

yeah too fast right?

"tae you can't meet him!!!" jimin said holding the other down..

"i am going to meet him and get this in your brain...if anyone out there stopped me to explain those stupid rituals and rules..believe me...that person wont ever attain any wedding!!" he warned making jimin sigh and go out with him...

and oh that lady is having a death wish

"hey boys.....you know..you should have told me...you are one of them...you know..i really thought you two took each other as sibling...*sigh* its really shame such body is getting waste-"

"you know what? i really don't know from which side you are...from maternal side or paternal side..becoz as far as i know...both are royals...and they don't have such cheap minded people in their family...." tae asked seriously...

"u-umm m-maternal..-"

"MOM! EOMMA!" he suddenly yell ...and within seconds both somi and hani were present there....

"from whose side she is?" the two looked at her with confused expression

"aish sweetie she is our neighbour...."

"oh so it wont be any problem if i don't want her in my own wedding?"

"um no?"

"thanks eomma! mom you two can go now...." no one can say its his wedding by his behavior but by dress up? yeah bitches he is the groom!!

so long story short...that annoying aunt was thrown out...

now after changing his clothes ........tae was marching towards jungkook's room....

soon with a loud bang the room was open....taehyung's eyes went wide at what jungkook was doing.....