6🌚

"whats going on here!!!" a strict voice was heard making tae's eyes wide...

jungkook who was covering his mouth with his plam motioned him to be quite...they both were hiding behind the lockers that had very little place...

they heard clicking of boots making their eyes wide..taehyung circled his arms around jungkook's waist pulling closure who compiled pressing his body close to tae.....he hided his face in tae's neck ...he could feel tae's cheeks getting warm...

tae was just breathing lowly...he could feels jungkook's warm breath on his neck and his other hand on his own waist...he fisted jungkook's shirt with his hands as jungkook tightened his grip around his waist...

"k-koo...i think he is gone.."jungkook raised his head up....and peaked....

"yeah....so lets take my pup to bath!!" he said grinning suddenly and before he could protest he was already under shower in clothes ...jungkook was holding him in place making him look like angry wet puppy....

"you little bunny!! wait till i am out of this!!!" tae grumbled but can't do a shit becoz....well jungkook is stronger....

tae was walking through hallways...looking with a murderous gaze....anyone seeing him can guess someone is about to get murdered..

'is it jungkook? but they never got so intense...'

'oh my jungkook is dead today....'

many such whispers were heard but taehyung can't here any...he was too much angry at the moment to listen to all those rubbish..

"jimin....why is tae looking like he is going to kill someone...?"

 yoongi asked hiding behind jimin...well becoz after jungkook the only one who could handle tae is jimin....

"is it becoz of jungkook?" namjoon asked but the three just shrugged...

hobi frowned when he noticed jungkook coming from his martial art class..

"huh....but he is there.." hobi pointed and they all looked where jungkook was....and looking at his face...they can't say that he is the reason...becoz he seems pretty chill

"lets go and ask him first..."they all nodded and skipped to jungkook who was standing near his locker humming...

"kook..what did you do this time???" jimin asked to which jungkook gave a confused reaction..

"nothing? i didn't met tae after bathing...??" he said making others frown..

"wait...why???" he asked closing his lockers..

"he is looking so angr-"

before he could complete his sentence a loud bang was heard ....

they looked at each other before sprinted towards the direction from where the sound came...