3🌚

*click* 

*click*

"ughh who th-mommm!!" jungkook whined unconsciously snuggling closure to tae making her squeal ....

"get up brats ..food is ready!!!" she said going out mentally patting her self for capturing such precious moment for her best frnd...

"uff peach...get upp...yaah brat get upp!!" he said shaking tae who groaned now sitting up but again falling on top of jungkook's lap who was now sitting and staring at the sleeping figure...

'should i just throw him?? no no!! he will kill me after getting up!!' 

so after thinking so much..he decided to slip the later from above him...

"oooff huh!" 

but in his movements.....tae woke up..

"ahh shit! i wanted to sleep a bit moreee you bunny faced human !!! you can't see me sleeping happily!!"

 jungkook just rolled his eyes at the accusation leaving from bed....

"lets go mom is calling" this made tae get up from the bed ...and jump on jungkook's back who caught him before they both can fall down..

"you know..i am thinking to throw you off the cliff one day if you ever jump on me like this..."

well we all know he will throw...but again he will only jump down to save him....

......................................

next day at school.....

taehyung was walking through hallway with jimin beside him....

when they both bumped into a new boy......

or a group of boys....?

"oh boys~ look what we found..." one of them said eyeing both of them....

"hmm damn they both are  whole meal...." the other one said....

tae and jimin were looking at the two with judging look....when suddenly jimin asked something..

"are you all newbies?"

they all got taken back by this question....

"y-yes so what?!!!"  both jimin and tae laughed loudly...making the boys frown...

"listen newbies..you all are new here....so we are leaving you today...also....we are not meal....we are a whole buffet....but you know not every one can afford the buffet...so be in your lane hmm enjoy your day newchicks!!" saying this tae went from their not before patting one of their heads with a snickering jimin beside him.....

they all stood their embarrassed....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.