-𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐁𝐔𝐆𝐒-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐎, 𝐔

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐎, 𝐔.𝐒
1995

“Bye-bye Miss American pie

“Bye-bye Miss American pie.”

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘,

it was summer and the air was filled with excitement as it was the fourth of July. Maggie had woken up to the sun in her face and Yelena tackling her, her giggles in her ear.

"Get up, Maggie! Get up! It's the fourth!" she said, her voice breathy from her giggles.

Maggie groaning at having her little sister from laying on top of her and the fact she was awoken from her sleep.

Sitting up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and was able to see through less blurry eyes the energetic and happy face of her younger sister. Who at six years of age was a ball of energy.

Yelena crawled off of her sister and gripping her hand, she with a strength Maggie didn't know she possessed, dragged her off her bed and down the stairs to the kitchen where she saw her mother making breakfast.

Melina looking up to the noise, smiled seeing her two youngest walking towards her. She had to hold in a laugh when she saw the grumpy look on Maggie's face.

Her second eldest wasn't a morning person and it amused her to see her being dragged by her sister.

"Morning girls, want some breakfast?"

The two nodded taking the plates that she offered in their hands and moved to sit at the family dinner table, where Alexei and Natalia already sat eating their breakfast.

Alexei, seeing his girl's smiled as they sat down at the table, Melina coming to sit down after they had settled in.

"How are my girls this morning? What are our plans for today?" he asked the table.