-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

"Break my soul in two looking for you.”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌

they had injected her with, she wouldn’t be sitting in the cold room after that day. She had only found out after that day years ago when they had injected her with the blue liquid that it had changed something in her, she was stronger, faster, and she healed faster than normal.

And when she had graduated they had injected her again, but it was all pointless strength and abilities when she couldn’t defend herself. 

The men had beaten her till she blacked out from the pain and even with the serum, there was only so much she could handle pain wise. They hadn’t and wouldn’t stop till she would tell them something, but she never did as there wasn’t anything for her to say. She endured the pain until they grew tired of her and she had blacked out. 

When she had awoken, she bit her lip in the vain hopes of not crying out in pain from the bruises that littered her body, but she failed at that and her cry of pain echoed in the small room. Pushing herself to sit up she felt tears run down her bruised and bloody face, grunts of agony filling her ears as she did. 

After she was able to sit up, she leaned against the wall that her cot sat against and tried to ignore the throbbing in her side from the kicks the guards had given her. In her tattered state she hardly noticed the sound of the door opening, not until the heavy sound of boots followed it. 

In a panic she quickly looked up to the doorway in the mindset that the guards had come back, but instead she was greeted by a less than hostile face. One with pretty blue eyes that starred with her with an emotion she really hadn’t seen before, pity.

Maggie looked away, feeling embarrassed for some reason. She didn’t know why, but the thought of the silent man seeing her what was probably one of her lowest moments made her feel….weak and she didn’t like that.