-𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

It's okay, we're the best of friends”

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

between the three sisters and Clint as they tried to figure out where in the world they were going to take down the Red Room and Dreykov.

They were in luck that at least Dreykov was somewhere in Hungary, it was just the question where exactly. For days they hacked and intercepted their way into trying to find where he could have been, but they had little to no luck in finding him.  

After three long days with no sign of him, they were able to intercept a phone call with a well known client of the Red Room that had called from a hotel phone oddly enough somewhere in Budapest.

One that had close ties with Dreykov himself, and in that phone call they were able to learn that he was going to meet with the client in a few days to talk about a business arrangement. 

It was decided then that the best two to go on the job, for their skills in observation and lack of detection were none other than Maggie and Clint. When Natalia told her this, Maggie had thought it to be a joke but sadly from the serious look on her face she knew it not to be. 

Maggie didn’t argue on it and bit her tongue as she went to prep for the stake out, dressing in her repaired gear and as she armored herself with her thigh holsters, her utility belt, her charged batons, and finally her widow gauntlets.

As she hooked them to her wrist, her fingers pressing on the activation and she watched as they glowed bright red in the dim light of the weapons closet. 

“Ah, we’re bringing out all the stops I see.” 

She didn’t have to turn to know Clint was smirking, instead she ignored it as she took one of the guns off the shelve and began to inspect.