-𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘

Natasha's Lullaby”

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

a

nd the half illuminated face of Natalia that greets her when she jerks awake from the nightmare.Breathing coming out in painful pants and clothes sticking uncomfortably from the sweat gathered in her sleep. 

Maggie feels paralyzied when she meets the worried expression of her older sister, the emotions of her nightmare coming full force as she feels her voice crack out her sister’s name from dry lips. 

“Nat?” 

The older widow nods sadly, a bittersweet smile on her full lips as she looks down at Maggie. Her hand coming up to brush away a dark curl from her flushed and sweaty face, and unknowingly to Maggie also brushing away a stray tear that traced down her cheek. 

Though with one tear, comes the many. Images and flashes of the already fading dream went by in her mind, as a painful sob left her. Coming to sit by her side, Maggie felt the tiny bed she slept in, dip as Natalia sat next to her. 

“Maggie,” she cooed. “Maggie, honey, it’s me Natty. Can you please look at me?”

The former widow shook her head, refusing to meet her sister’s eyes or her pleading. Feeling shameful for not having control over her own nightmares, for being so weak.

For not being the symbol of strength that Yelena had claimed her to be. 

“Oh god…they’re back” she would repeat over to herself in a small whisper, as the cruel voices and ghosts came back. 

Monster.’

Krasnaya Vdova

Villian