-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Look what you made me do”

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄,

as Natalia came up to Yelena. Maggie watched from the sidelines of the joint doorway of the kitchen and living room as Natalia brought a hand up to stop the retreating figure of Yelena. She was aware of Clint coming to stand beside her. 

“I said stop Yelena,” Natalia hissed as her hand landed on the shoulder of the blonde. “We aren’t done here. You can’t just run away from every fight!”

Yelena quickly turns back to Natalia, knocking her hand away from shoulder and instead shooting out a hand to pull on the front of her shirt and bring her down further. Then taking Natalia’s arm and twisting it along with her body as to throw her against the closest wall near them. 

“Says the woman who literally ran away from her own problems!” Yelena mocks Natalia. 

Natalia glares stiffly, rising up from the ground where she landed. A small bruise was already forming on her forehead where it banged against the wall, “I did what you and everyone else was too damn afraid to do!”

She came running to Yelena, who moved to swing but Natalia caught the upper part of her inner arm that was inches away from her face stopping her from hitting her.

Taking that arm and bringing her hand close to Yelena’s neck as she pushed the girl into the wall opposite of them, her body hitting the wall hard enough that a few cracks appeared in the ancient drywall. 

“Jesus.” Clint whispered, as he watched the two widows struggle against each other. 

“Shouldn’t we stop them?” he asked looking down to a bored Maggie who’s eyes hadn't left the fight.