-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘 2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓,
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘 2005

They say that I'm wanted, hear the whispers in the streets.”

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

twilight of the day, the sun had turned into an artwork of colors. Gold, pink, orange, and hints of purple in the sky, it was a lovely sight to see.

Though sadly for Maggie it wasn’t one she was able to savior as she was watching her every step as she walked down the streets of Budapest. 

She was inconspicuous to the normal eyes, just another person on the semi busy street. Which played in her favor as she walked into the alleyway next to the side of a very nice hotel. With one last look to the outside street, Maggie blended into the shadows of the alleyway. 

Her footsteps echoed in the small space as she made her way down to what appeared to be a back entrance. The sound was disrupted when she heard the familiar flickering sound of the comm in her ear along with the sarcastic laced tone of Clint.

Come in bug,” he said, mirth in his tone. “Come in bug.

Maggie huffed, “I thought I told you not to call me that.” 

She could hear him laugh on the other line, “You did, but as your friend I’m choosing to ignore it.

“Never agreed on being friends either.” Maggie said, only to get a laugh in reply. 

Rolling her eyes, she continued walking towards the back entrance of the door. Stopping when she walked through the door and up the stairs that were hidden behind it.

Her feet echoing in the abandoned staircase, the sound haunting to ears but that did stop her from walking. It didn’t take her long to reach the top of the stairs and from there the rooftop.