-𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

I never had the courage of my convictions”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃

to say that there was very little that she was afraid of, she wasn’t afraid of the dark, of large heights, or spiders. Fear was not a friend she was well accustomed to, not really being used to the crippling feel and cold sensation it would leave behind.

How it could make your limbs shake and mind go blank, take the ounces of bravery one had and make them a shadow of themselves. 

Her introduction of meeting fear had been at a young age, Dreykov usually the face of it all. Snarling and smirking at her pain, her cries and pleas for help when they would experiment on her and submit her to brainwashing. 

Fighting with all of her might to escape, to live to the next day because she was afraid that she wouldn’t and with that thought alone made her realize that while she wasn’t afraid of anything mundane that didn’t mean she wasn’t afraid of something. 

That maybe could explain the shake in her hands and the trembling in her legs as she geared herself up, hands rhythmically checking and loading up the guns she would place in her thigh holsters but knew she wouldn’t use. Not yet.

Her mind working on overdrive to not focus on her new found fear, how her limbs felt weak or the fact that she could feel the burning stare of Yelena from the doorway were she watched in disapproval. 

“You don’t have to do this, we-we can think of another plan.” she said, eyes to her own betrayal wet and glossy with tears. 

Maggie sighed heavily, her shoulders dropping like a weight had been placed down on them. Her hands going to a few knives in front of her to tuck into some pockets and holders on her person before she answered her sister.