-𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I wake up dreaming from screaming”

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘

over a map and other various documents that they had gathered, had called it a night. Or more in line, Clint had called it night when he had seen the state of the team. From Natalia’s growing frustration to the bruised figure of Maggie, he knew they were in no right condition to make any plans.

So Maggie, with Yelena in tow, walked back to their rooms. She quickly bid her sister a goodnight and thank you for her help in taking care of her and went inside her room. 

The little room with fading wallpaper and age tinged windows as she walked in, were illuminated by the cool light of the full moon. Casting everything in a silvery light and when she fully stepped inside it bathed her too in its light. 

Maggie sighed tiredly as she moved over to her small cot, as she began to undress for bed. Wincing painfully when she had to take off her tac gear, but relaxing when she was able to dress in the spare shirt and pants Natalia had given her a few days earlier.

Briefly looking down at her body she wasn’t surprised to see the bruises she had sustained earlier already fading and healing at her normal rapid rate. 

Laying back in the tiny bed, she was finally able to relax after pulling the blanket up to her chin and close her eyes.

Too tired from the fight, from seeing him, and her own injuries. Maggie with a slip of her eyes closing, found sleep all too easy that night. 

Yet with sleep, came the dreams and just as her slumber found her that night, so did the dreams. 

°•☆•°☆•°☆•°