The Tension

When jungkook woke up in the morning his head was splitting apart.

He tried to recall last night but whatever memories he had it was all in pieces. He just couldn't remember what happened. Nonetheless he had a job to do, so sitting in the house wont bring him his salary.

So he got up, he took his medicine and the shower and headed out.

As he was waiting for the elevator Taehyung comes and stands beside.

Jungkook just says a simple hi and taehyung understands that the guy doesn't remember much orelse he would be as red as tomato.

Now both the guys are in the elevator.

Jungkook is rubbing his forehead still trying to ooze the pain when suddenly music starts.

Smooth like butter
Like a criminal under cover
Pap like

Taehyung who now has a grin like the green grinch plastered on his face turns his phone around and shows the video to jungkook.

Jungkook sees himself doing some weird dance while singing in the most bizarre cracked voice. And yeah both the song and the dance was mediocre enough to make a total fool of the serious detective.

"what the f--- where how" and just like that all the memories of last night hit him like a tsunami

"shit shit shit" he slapped his forehead with his hand.

"man you know how fun you are when you are drunk, you should get drunk more often" taehyung said turning off the video.

"shut up" jungkook glared at him "and delete that video"

"nope" taehyung said leaning against the elevator wall

"do it now" he walks towards taehyung

"na na not happening" tae crossed his arm over his chest

"taehyung i am telling you do it now" with that jungkook got really close to taehyung and put his hands beside taehyung's head on the wall, caging the guy.

Both the males were inches apart from each other.

Their noses were on the verge of touching.

Taehyung gulped. His whole body was intimidated with that closeness. Its not like he was never close to any guy before oh he had his fair share of affairs but with Jungkook it was different,so God damn different.

His presence made him nervous as if he doesn't know how to speak or how to breathe.There was this feeling in his body which he can't express in word and the weirdest thing is, he loves this feeling. He wants to feel it again and again and again 

"What if i dont" he said in a whisper. Finding it really hard to form those words.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was having a feeling he never had before. Unlike taehyung this one never really had many relationships given that he thought all these were absurd and bogus but this boy, this boy was making him feel different.

He looked at taehyung very closely, this was the first time he was seeing him so closely. His eyes first fell on his eyes how it reflected nothing but transparency as if jungkook could see his soul through those eyes, then he noticed the little black mole on his nose, and slowly his eyes fell on those lips and was stuck there.

"what if i dont" when taehyung said those words jungkook's eyes were still on his lips. He slowly looked up and their eyes met.

"I will make you" he said in a low but deep voice. That voice was enough to stop taehyung's breathing.

Suddenly the elevator tinged and the doors opened breaking the tension between them

With the sound of the elevator Jungkook's attention drifted slightly and taking the advantage of the situation taehyung ducked down and escaped from the cage.

"make me grumpy" he mocked jungkook before leaving the elevator and jungkook ran after him

"Taehyung do it" he yelled as taehyung walked towards his bike paying no attention to the screaming man.

He was sitting on the bike wearing his helmet when jungkook came to him again

"taehyung delete it" he snarled

"Jungkook have you imagined what will your team think when they see your little boogy dance" he said doing a little dance himself

Jungkook just glared

"ok grumpy i will but i have a condition"

"what"

"be my batman" he gave the boxy smile

"what??" jungkook frowned

"help me get yoongi and Jimin together"

Jungkook exhaled "God you are urghhh fine"

"yes!! I am telling you grumpy we will be a great team" he said raising his hand aiming for a hi5 but jungkook just glared with his hand on his waist

Taehyung sulks "Nevermind" and he hi5s himself

"atleast you agreed, now give me your number"

"what?"

Taehyung takes out his phone and waves it in front of jungkook "breaking into your heart like that" and pokes Jungkook's chest with the phone

"fine" and with that they exchange numbers

"so i will ca--" taehyung was blabbering just then jungkook's phone rings

He picks up the phone and within 2 seconds his stern expression changes to that of horror

Taehyung notices how jungkook's entire body had stiffened and his eyes were wide

He very softly calls him "jungkook"

Jungkook looks at taehyung and says, in an inaudible cracky voice

"Jeena"

Enough for taehyung to understand what happened.