Plan To Action

"So he is the guy who will flirt with Jimin and I will tell Yoongi hyung that they are dating" asked Taehyung looking at George, the guy Jungkook hired for what he thinks is a "silly thing"

Jungkook simply nodded.

"Cool! Man you must be good... make it look like you and jimin are in love forever"

Jungkook scoffed while Taehyung glared at him making jungkook look the other way pretending he didn't scoff just a few seconds ago

After a while things started to roll out according to their plan. George was busy flirting with Jimin at the bar, where the boy just went to get his drink while yoongi was getting extremely envious looking at the interaction from afar.

"Who is this guy" asks Yoongi totally annoyed at how the two were laughing together. "How would I known" shrugs Jungkook. Just as planned Taehyung goes to yoongi.

"Hey"

Yoongi didn't waste a single moment to ask taehyung "Umm taehyung who is this guy with Jimin?". Wearing his acting hat taehyung answered in a very genuine tone "Oh that? Its George, he likes Jimin alot so is trying his shot with him"

"What???" Yoongi snaps quickly getting off his stool. His abrupt action made Jungkook chuckle while Taehyung tried his level best to stay in character.

"Yeah you see, he really has this thing going for jimin so-oo" even before Taehyung could finish Yoongi walked quickly to the bar followed by Taehyung and Jungkook who were scared that Yoongi might punch George right on his face.

"My God you are hilarious" Jimin was busy laughing at George's jokes totally oblivious to Yoongi standing behind him fuming with anger. "Hey Jimin" says Yoongi taking the stool beside jimin

"oh hello Sir" jimin gets a bit taken aback seeing him there.

"So jimin what do you say we go to that restaurant I was telling you about" Says George stroking Jimin's arm which makes Yoongi turn into the Incredible Hulk!!

"Cant you keep your hands to yourself" he snaps at George which makes Jimin widen his eyes, totally surprised at the his behaviour

George laughs but doesn't answer him "Jimin i can get us a reservation lets go?"

"I ummm"

"Jimin why dont WE go to that new restaurant that opened around the corner" yoongi holds Jimin's hand

"huh?" Jimin was at such a loss that he really looked like an 8 year old who was asked to describe Newton's law of gravity!

While Taehyung and jungkook who were watching all these standing at a distance, were having a blast at how jealous Yoongi was and how confused jimin was.

"God this is better than I thought, Yoongi is so jealous" laughs Taehyung

"and jimin is so stupid" Jungkook says which gets him an elbow from Taehyung.

"my restaurant has great decor" says George pulling jimin's arm

"my one has great cuisine" yoongi pulls jimin a bit

"my one has a great chef" mocks george

"my one has two great chefs" Yoongi mocks back

"Jimin I think we should go"

"NO!" snaps Yoongi

"why" asks George

"Because he needs to be go with me and be with me" yoongi says abruptly, no idea what he just said he was totally in the moment.