Chapter 8....

Noah didn't respond to my kiss at first, but it didn't take him long to kiss me back. I shoved aside as sort of doubt and put all my attention on kissing him. Noah's lips were just as soft as I thought they were would be.

His lips moved in sync with mine. I felt his hand come up and cup the side of my face as he deepened the kiss. I sighed against him as I finally felt what it was like to kiss him. And let me say it was just as I imagined it would be. His lips were firm as he took control.

My body was doing its own thing at this point. Somehow I managed to swing my leg over Noah and was now straddling his lap. My hands were around his neck and gently pulling on the ends of his hair.

Noah groaned into my mouth as I tugged on his hair and I grinned against his. One hand was cupping my jaw and the other was now resting on the curve of my hip. I didn't want to stop kissing him. I would have sat there on his lap forever if I could.

We eventually had to pull away to catch our breath. I gripped onto him as I panted, my eyes closed. When I got my breathing under control I opened my eyes to find Noah looking right at me, inches away. Nothing was said as we stared at one another.

"Sorry for just kissing you." I said when Noah didn't say anything for another two minutes. I had a sinking feeling he regretted it. When he still didn't say anything I started to move off his lap. My heart was sinking as I realized he didn't like me the same way. So what that he kissed me back, may have just been in the moment.

I wasn't fully off his lap when his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me tight against him. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Don't you ever be sorry for kissing me. Never." Noah then dipped his head and captured my lips once again. I made a noise in the back of my throat when I felt his hands move to cup my ass.

Noah pulled away from my lips only to trail hot kisses down the side of my neck. My eyes were closed tightly and my head thrown back as he gently sucked on the base of my throat, somewhere I didn't even know I liked to be kissed.

"Noah." His name escaped my lips as he sucked on my neck. My hands were pulling his hair in time with his kisses. I didn't even care if he left a hickey, I was too lost in the moment.

My head was spinning as I held onto Noah. Never did I think I would actually be kissing my boss and have him kissing me back. I usually never got what I wanted so this was throwing me, but no way was I going to complain or stop it.

I found my lower body grinding against his lap, which made him moan against my neck. I wanted to hear him groan. It made my insides glow knowing I could affect him just like he affected me.

When he finally pulled away I panted, my neck tingling. Noah's eyes were hooded as he looked up at me. My mouth spoke before my mind could catch up.

"Bed...bedroom." I panted out. Noah didn't skip a beat as he stood up, carrying me in his arms. I gasped as he stood up making me hold onto him so I wouldn't fall off. My legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and his hands were holding me up by my ass.

Where I was situated I could reach his lips without moving at all. I placed soft pecks on his lips as he walked. Suddenly my back hit a hard wall making me laugh.

"First door on the left." I got out between laughing. Noah just smiled a shook his head as he finally lead me to my room.

I thought he would gently lay me down on the bed but he did the opposite. One second I was holding onto Noah and the next I was in the air then bouncing on the bed. I didn't have time to say anything before his body was on top of mine, pushing me into the bed.

We wasted no time in pressing our lips to each others again. My hands had a mind of their own as I reached down and pulled on Noah's long sleeve shirt. I pulled it upwards, letting my finger tips graze his bare skin.

I impatiently tried to tug the shirt up so I could finally see what was underneath of it. Sensing my frustration Noah left my lips and sat up a bit. I watched him, biting my bottom lip, as he tugged his shirt up and off his body. He threw it off to the side but I didn't even notice it, too caught up in the sight before me.

Tan, hard muscles met my gaze. The man definitely worked out. His six pack was prominent and the sight of the v-line disappearing into his jeans had my mouth watering. My hands itched to touch him and had no power to stop myself.

My fingers traced each indent, each hard muscle that I could see. Noah was quiet as my hands continued on their journey. His clothing did no justice to the body that was underneath. It was better than I thought it would be.

When my hand moved to undo his jeans his hands stopped me. I looked at him in confusion.

"Your turn." He grinned wickedly. His hands left mine and went for the bottom of my sweater. For a second I hesitated. I have only ever been naked in front of one person. What if he didn't find me attractive or like what he saw underneath of my clothes.

"We don't have to." Noah said a second later, halting everything he was doing. He sat between my wide legs with a concerned look on his face. His concern touched me and had me shaking my head.

"No, I want too." I lifted my arms up and smiled at him. Keeping eye contact with me, Noah grabbed the hem of my sweater and slowly pulled it off of me. I sat there in my bra and jeans feeling self conscious. I wasn't super skinny and more often than not decided to eat ice cream than go to the gym.

Sucking on my bottom lip I watched as Noah eyes moved down my face to my chest. His eyes lingered on my breasts. After spending a good minute staring at my breasts his eyes traveled lower as did his hand.

My heart rate sped up as his warm fingers trailed down my stomach and came to a stop at the top of my jeans. Noah glanced up at me as if to ask permission to take off my pants. Nodding I leaned back a bit and lifted my hips off the bed.

Noah's fingers were quick as he undid the buckle and started tugging my skinny jeans off. I held back a smile when my jeans wouldn't come off so easily. He finally got them off and tugged my panties down at the same time; leaving me in just my bra.

Reaching back I slowly undid my bra while Noah watched. I could feel my face heating up which just made me blush even more. With his eyes raking up and down me I felt severely self conscious. All of me was on display now, every little fault and scar.

Noah didn't say a word for at least two minutes, just staring at me. I brought my arms up to cover my breasts but he stopped me.

"So damn beautiful."