Chapter 11...

It took a minute for all of that to sink in. Noah liked me. Me, plain old Millie who was the definition of boring. How? I unlaced my hand from his and pinched my arm.

"Ow."

"What was that for?" Noah asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"I wanted to make sure I am not dreaming." Biting my lip I looked right into his eyes. "You really like me?"

"How could I not like you? You are amazing."

"Really?" My heart fluttered and I felt a huge grin spread across my face.

"Really." I didn't care about anything anymore. Pulling his arm I brought him closer to me and slammed my lips against his.

His hands grabbed my thighs and lifted me over into his lap. Our lips moved in sync, both of us putting our emotions into it.

"God I have wanted to kiss these lips for years." Noah muttered against them as we pulled away.

"You have no idea." I whispered back. For two years I have dreamt of kissing Noah and now that I am I don't want to stop.

It was insane to think that this entire time we both have like each other, but neither having the guts to just say it. It would have been nice to know but at that time I wasn't in the right mindset at that time. That is one of the reasons my last relationship didn't work out.

There was just something about Noah that made me feel...alive. All night I had finally felt like I was truly happy after my mom's passing. I had laughed more last night than I had in a full year and I had Noah to thank for that.

It sounded stupid that I suddenly felt so alive around him but it felt right for some reason. Being around him felt right, felt like I was finally home. It was like all those years of being alone and sad erased when I was near him.

"I have to say this has been the best Christmas." Noah commented smiling at me.

"It is definitely a Christmas to remember." And it was. I finally got to kiss my long time crush, I found out he secretly liked me as well after this long. "So what does this mean?"

"It means...Millie will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't even hesitate as I answered.

"Hell yes!"

"And will you spend New Years with me?" Laughing I nodded.

"I would love to Noah." With that I kissed him once again. 

Here are two more covers that I didn't have chapters for! These ones are gorgeous and they literally almost became the cover. I may even switch the cover around a few times :D 

Thank you to everyone to sent me ones. It meant the world to me that you all took time to make them.  Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3