67- Becoming one

Raghav's POV:

The honeymoon surely acted as a get away for both of us. All the troubles, work, everything was left behind as soon as we step our foot at our destination.

Tanya still missed Sia, but the sadness had evaporated in the sweet, soft air. Calls were also banned unless it was a state of emergency. We were only allowed to talk to each other, after the last call we made to our family to let them know that we reached safely.

Of course, the honeymoon was supposed to be romantic, but we were talking about us. More than the romantic moments, our days were filled with humorous bickering and teasing. 

The first two days seemed a little awkward as we were never truly alone before. The month we had spent in another town was totally different as firstly- we weren't in love, secondly- I didn't have any time. We didn't really spent any time with each other in that month due to the workload. However, here we were together 24/7, with no disturbances and no excuses.

The awkwardness soon vanished after our first stupid fight here. My ever so clumsy wife managed to break an antique piece that was placed at the corridor of the hotel. I wouldn't have fought if it happened because of her slipping or something like that.

The girl just wanted to act like a drunk person. Her acting skills were spot on as the staff did think that she was totally out of it. A round of applause for her acting but seriously how can one manage to make such a diaster while being sober.

It wasn't the only mishap but we managed through all the things. After all, Tanya had found a new way to melt my anger. One peck and I melted right away.

As days passed by, our awkwardness was left far behind. We got so close to each other. Speaking about our inner feelings, being unashamed before each other, our fears, our secret bucket list; everything was out in open.

Along with our emotional intimacy, we physically got closer too. Like I said it all happened with the flow. We never thought or planned and everything just happened in the moment. No, we didn't go all the way. There was always a hidden, unknown obstacle that stopped us. But it didn't matter. We were happy and comfortable with whatever we were doing.

In these days of honeymoon we saw an array of emotions that passed through us- awkwarness, happiness, shyness and so many more.

We blushed, we teased, we taunted, we laughed; last but not the least, we enjoyed our togetherness.

And here we were on our way to return back after checking out from the hotel.

We still had one last stop to visit but as it was on the way to railway station, we decided to go there at the last and directly go to the station after enjoying there.

"Oh Goodness!! It's extra cold today", Tanya spoke while rubbing her palms.

"It is not only cool but also windy", I responded, trying to manage the hat that was about to fly away.

"Huh? What's the use of coming till here? It's closed", Tanya pouted as she saw the closed sign.

"But I checked the timings", I frowned. "Let me go around and ask", I told her before going to ask to the stall owner nearby.

"Are you tourists? Go back to the hotel fast. There has been a landslide few kilometers away and seeing how weather is, it won't be long for this area to be affected too", the man adviced, after I asked him about the closed flower garden.

"Let's just directly go to the railway station. We will just pass our time until train comes", Tanya suggested.

"All trains are cancelled", the man informed us.