Epilogue

Tanya's POV

Our home was bursting with happiness nowadays. Back to back we got two good news.

Rishi and Nikhil adopted a cute 5year old kid, Jay. He was a little shy as we were still strangers to him, but still we all already fell in love with that cutie.

Our second good news was that Trisha was pregnant. Although excited, there was nervousness too, as there was a high chance for the baby being born blind.

Along with Samar and Trisha, we too started practicing and making changes in the house, so that we wouldn't hurt the baby unknowingly.

Looks like we couldn't digest all the good news, so along with them we also received a bad news.

When my dad came to know that we stopped providing money, it didn't take him much time to realize that we knew about his crime. The first thing he did after knowing this was to run away. And if that wasn't enough, he went as far as to steal some cash that was still left and Mom's Jewellary, which Raghav had brought back by paying extra money to the mortgage dealer.

I went to console my Mom, forgetting my anger and disappointment on her, thinking she must be devastated by Dad's actions. It was my biggest mistake to go there as she broke me instead.

"Listen, Raghav would be furious right now. He lost his money again, plus he found out about your father's crime".

"You knew about his crime?" I asked in an incredulous tone.

"Sia told me but I didn't believe her. But it seems true since he has run away", Mom replied.

"Let's not focus on that. What is more important is that, Raghav may stop giving us money. He might also divorce you, thinking that our family will destroy their image. We need to stop that from happening at any cost.

"Do one thing, seduce him and become pregnant. Yes, your pregnancy is the only way to stop him from parting ways with you. He will not be able to leave you if you are carrying his child".

Her each word was more sharper than a sword. She kept slicing my heart. By the time she finished giving her suggestion, I was wounded beyond repair.

I looked at her blankly, without any emotion, "You will keep receiving your money regularly. So don't worry and enjoy your life with that money. But remember, don't ever try to contact me anymore", saying this I left the house. And this time with a promise to never return back.

I never told anyone else about this, no one needed to know how pathetic my birth givers were. From that day, Raghav's parents were my real parents.

★★★★★

"My two children- Rishi and Trisha have already become parents. What about you two? Do you have any plans for making us Grandparents?" Dad asked excitedly while having dinner.

The spoon slipped from my hand and clanked with the plate loudly. Although he had asked in a good nature, it reminded me of the time my mother asked me to become pregnant just so that Raghav would be forced to live with me.

My mother's words had left an internal scar. The topic of giving birth frightened me to the core.

However, no one knew about this. So I didn't know how to answer them without breaking their heart. I really didn't think I would be able to become pregnant anytime soon with this mindset.

I waited for Raghav's reaction, silently hoping that he didn't want kids now. I really didn't want to break his heart by denying him.

"We haven't discussed about this Dad", Raghav answered with a straight face.

"Plus someone has to take care of business right now. Rishi has to give constant attention to Jay to form a close bond with him and Trisha is busy practicing for the baby.

"Right now, I am too busy and I plan to give my full attention and support to Tanya when she gets pregnant. So you will have to wait for a few more years", he said such sweet and caring words with a straight face like he was in a business meeting, heck even they show some more emotions than him.

Firstly, the men in this house discussed the matters that made us blush, like they were talking about food. And then this. How could you actually manage to speak up about this topic with a stoic face?

My husband was one hell of a rare masterpiece, and he really deserved a 'STANDING OVATION'.

The topic ended just like that. His parents didn't force us. They understood Raghav and gladly accepted his decision.

However the same couldn't be said for the Raghav. He was hyperventilating thinking that I was angry because he just blurted out whatever came to his mind, without discussing it with me.

My sweet husband didn't even realize that he did me a favour. I really didn't want any part in that conversation.

We both were same in this matter; we both didn't like upsetting each other, no matter how different our opinions were.

Our way of living life was totally opposite. We enjoyed different things that had no match with each other. We were particular about the things that would make the other one crazy. No matter how different we were, we had one common thing in us- we always wanted the best for each other.

We were the opposites who fulfilled each other's shortcomings. The things Raghav couldn't do, were the ones I excelled in. And all my flaws were easily covered by Raghav's perfections.

                         ~~~•~~~

Though this story ends here, Raghav and Tanya have a long journey ahead. There's a lot of teasing and bickering left in their quota.

Even with lots of ups and downs, their story has been an enjoyable journey. And hopefully it will stay like that for years to come.

Raghav and Tanya (Ragya) completed each other in every sense. And what made it possible was their decision of 'Marrying My Opposite'.

******
Thank you so much for giving this book a chance and sticking by it till the end. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I loved writing it.

Do tell me what you thought about this story- likes, dislikes or anything.

I would like to give my sincere thanks to all the readers who read, voted, commented and even messaged me. You all have been a valuable part of my story. A special thanks to the ones who corrected my small errors, ultimately helping me improve my book.

Thank you so so much for using your precious time to read my book. I hope that my book was worth your time💖.