Chapter 38- Aunt

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Amara Thorne

6 weeks later

I hear loud knocking on the door.

I let out a groan.

"Fuck off," I yell and I press another pillow against my ears.

"Amara." I hear Vivian's voice choking out.

I jump out of my bed and sprint to the door in nothing but my shirt and underwear.

I rip the door open to see my best friend trying to hold back her tears.

I immediately wrap my arms around her.

"Angel. Baby, what's wrong?" I ask, as she presses her head into my shoulder and starts to sob.

When I open my eyes again they widen as I see that Felicia is also here.

I give her a questioning look but she just shrugs and walks into my room.

I let go of Vivian and also pull her in.

"What is wrong? What happened?"

"Well, long story short. Mateo and I are together now and because he works in Sicily now I wanted to visit him. Then Vivian called me upset, not wanting to tell me anything when you are not there. And now we are here" Felicia rambles and then lets herself fall into the chair exhausted.

My jaw drops.

"Wait...wait...wait. This was too much information. Ok, so you and Mateo are finally together what proves that I am not seeing things and that wasn't just a stupid kiss that I saw as you said. But... we can talk about this later. Don't think you can get out of this, babe. And Adriano called you? Anyways, another thing to discuss later."

"But now the most important thing... what happened, Vivian?" I say, studying her tear-stained face.

"Amara." She chokes out.

"Who do I have to kill?"

She lets out a laugh that comes out more as a snort.

"You know I wasn't joking."

"Ok, but you can't tell anyone." She says, looking at the ceiling now.

I give her a look that says "Really?".

"Do I look like I had anyone I could tell anything? And she sure as hell doesn't either or she wouldn't be friends with us." I say as I point over my shoulder to Felicia.

"I fucking hate you, Amara." She replies.

"Not as much as you love me." I reply and look back at Vivian.

"Vivian."

"I am pregnant."

My jaw drops.

Silence.

I just blink at her.

"I know. I know. I am terrible. I don't know how that happened. I mean, I know. Darius and I fucked like there is no tomorrow but we always used protection. I- I don't know what to do now. What if he doesn't want it? Then I am alone. And how should I raise a baby? Next week is my 19th birthday. I am goddamn 18. I am still trying to catch up with everything normal teenagers would have learned in High school. And oh my fucking God. The father is an assassin. What should I tell the baby? Yeah, so daddy is not at home right now because he is murdering people. And they are in such danger all the time. Some enemies will try to hurt them. I- I- I." She starts to ramble while running through the room, throwing her hands in the air.