Chapter 11: Flying solo

@Julie

@Julie.M HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER!! Thank you for always being here for me, you're my four lifer <3

"So are you and Flynn gonna go out today?" My mom asks as I shut off my phone.

"I have a whole day planned. I'm picking her up in about an hour, we're gonna go shopping and get our nails done and then.. HER SURPRISE PARTY!!"

"That's right, the party! I'm sure she's gonna love it Jules" My mom says kissing my head.

"You're still setting up the stuff right?"

"Of course baby, everything will go as planned"

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say, looping my arms around her and kissing her cheek. I run upstairs and pick out an outfit.

It needs to be something cute. I grab a cute sundress and converse, the i add accessories and run downstairs.

"Bye mom, love you" I say, hugging her as I grab a piece of toast from the plate.

"Bye Mija, be safe" she says blowing me a kiss. I grab my keys and bag, shutting the door behind me.

I pull up to Flynn's and the neighborhood is quiet, how lucky was I that her birthday is on a Saturday this year!

I grab her coffee and shuffle out of my car, up to her door. I unlock it and there she is, eating with her mom and dad.

"Oh Julie, come on in Darling" Her mom says, waving me inside. Flynn jumps from her seat and gives me the biggest hug.

"I got your coffee madam" I say, un-looping one of my arms and handing her the drink. She shrieks and hugs me again.

"Ugh you are the best" she cheers.

"I've got a surprise for you. You ready?"

"Yess, just let me grab my bag real quick" She says, running off to her room. Her mom comes over and we whisper about some details for the party.

"Omg I think that looks perfect" I exclaim.

"What looks perfect?" Flynn says from behind me, making me and her mother jump.

"Wow you're quick. It's nothing, let's go" I say, grabbing Flynn and leading her out the door.

We scream Taylor swift at the top of our lungs as we fly down the roads of LA (pretend traffic just doesn't exist)
"I LIKE SHINY THINGS BUT ID MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS"