CHAPTER 6

Reaching there destination they all smiled "yn-ahh we are here" she hummed and got down lazily half eyes open taehyung chuckled and slapped her cheeks lightly "get up gurl" she yawned and looked around "oh is it my home yeah it is" she mubbled to herself but audible to taehyung he ruffled her hairs she pouted "byee noona- oh you are still a baby" jungkook said and jikook laughed  "yah don't forgot i am your noona" sha said while holding there ears they yelped . "Ahh sorry" yn hummed and giggled "yn when are you coming in" it belongs to her brother she hated him but also loved him he came near them "so you are her fiance" taehyung expression changed into calm one he was leaned on the bike "i am yoongi her brother" "kim taehyung" he said calming yoongi eyes shifted on yn he looked up and down and signal her to go in she obeyed and got in waving at taehyung he gave him a call sign she nodded understanding what he is saying.kunal also glanced for last time and left yn felt bad because he was not even invited inside she was ashamed on her family yn said sorry with her eyes and left.

Yn was sitting infront of yoongi with calm face she don't like him she hate him from core of heart "what type of dress is this" he asked gulping the water "taehyung bought it" she said with straight voice "it's look good on you" he said and left yn pouted and smiled at her small gesture of her brother

The phone ring and yn picked it up "sorry taehyung i can't invite you inside sorr-" "yah it's ok yn-ahh you don't have to are you ok" "yes i am okay don't worry" he answered "did you reached" i asked "hmmm" he answered lazily damn that's so _+&($$('__+&_ hawt "you sounds tired so just take a nap" she said "okey princess good night" "it's afternoon" she fought back "but-whatever" "i win" she said proudly "yeah yeah byee i love you" he said "and i hate you" she cutted the call giggling.she again called him "i love you too" before he can say anything yn cutted the call while blushing while on other side taehyung smiled looking at his phone a picture of yn hugging his arms while pouting as he was kissing her forehead which he asked jungkook to click secretly.

They took it in a restaurant where yn insist to go while they were coming back

They took it in a restaurant where yn insist to go while they were coming back. He smiled she was wearing taehyung sweater.

Sorry for the small chapter