CHAPTER 14

"taehyung-ahh" yn said whining as she was cuddling with taehyung he put his cold hands on her neck "don't do it i hate you" she said pouting taehyung kissed her pouty lips as he joined there forehead "princess" he said snuggling in her neck inhaling her beautiful scent yn hummed as she closed her eyes he shook his head and smiled as they both slept.

"Yn they wil lbe here any time and listen sit with me okay and if anything happens hold me ok i will be there bachha" yoongi said yn nodded and hugged him as he smiled just then the door bell rang maids opened the door as the three entered they all were having cold look yn shivered and hold yoongi's hand "welcome mom dad" yoongi said in calm tone they all nodded and seated "so here you are living" Mr min started speaking yoongi nodded "well i came here to talk that yn break the marriage with taehyung as your brother Alex has a new proposal" Mrs min said yn widened her eyes and screamed "no!!" As both the elders glare at her "miss yn my proposal is better than that or hence you fall in love" Alex said spatting venom "yes i do and who are you to decide about my life i  will not marry anyone except taehyung" yn yelled as mr min got up and was about to slap yn but yoongi stopped his hand "Mr min for your kind information this is THE MIN YOONGI house biggest buisnessman be in your limits you are standing in territory of min yoongi and min yn buisness tycoon princess and soon to be kim queen the largest buisness of world so be in your limits" yoongi said in his deep tone as yn shivered "min yoongi we are your parents" he said but was flinched when yn raised her voice "parents *scoff* did you ever treated us like your child huh!! Did you ever when oppa was here you all try to find ways to abuse but can't why because was there but when he gone you dad do you remember what you did on new year 4 years ago huh!! DID YOU you-you tried to r-rape your own daughter and mrs min you *chuckled* you didn't even stopped him wow!! Are you a woman or not i lost my hopes and when i ran away from house you all found me and beated me and locked me in the basement for a month I can't even study i wanted to be in buisness but what you all did you all forced me to study home science and you my do called brother you always bully me in school right guess what you all lost the title of parents and brother when you think something wrong about me!!!!" She shouted with all her heart as tears were flowing from her eyes yn started breathing heavily as those three stood there with red eyes "guards drag them out" yoongi shouted yn started clutching her chest "oppa i-its paining" she clutch her chest as she was about to fall but yoongi caught her he immediately call doctor and taehyung to come as taehyung was so worried and on verge to cry he ran to his car as Al lthe Kim's did same and drove to min mansion.

"It's nothing serious but due excessive anger and overflow of emotions her blood pressure increased don't try to stress her with anything and I think she remembered something tragic that happen with her in past" doctor explain as all 5 nodded taehyung was holding her hands looking at her with teary eyes a boy doesn't show his emotions. "Princess i told you to just call me once huh i will be there why didn't you" yoongi cried as jungkook patted his back yn opened her eyes "water" she said in soft low tone jimin quickly gave her water as made her drink "taehyung what are you doing here" she asked in deep tired tone "look here p-rinc-ess why didn't you told us anything huh why not your brother why did you hide look what you did to yourself" taehyung scolded her as she pouted "listen here girl you will get punishment for it no chocolates for month" yn whined as all chuckled "princess you have to us everything and don't worry you wanted to study buisness before marriage you can work in yoongi's office and then ours ok" Mr kim said "but-" she was cutted of by jungkook "no but noona i will get a crime partner in office" "i will too join you both" jimin said as all three hi-fied as taehyung shooked his head.

To be COUNTINUED