CHAPTER 20

"yn where are you" taehyung asked as he ang his bag and expected her to be here but she was busy with something "here taehyung" she shouted from kitchen as taehyung marched towards kitchen and saw yn making food she was wearing a see through red kurti

He gulped and backhugged her yn flinched but let it be "everyone has been gone too hometown for a month" yn said as he nuzzle in her neck she giggled and ruffled his hairs with her free hands "are you tired" she asked he nodded and kissed her neck...

He gulped and backhugged her yn flinched but let it be "everyone has been gone too hometown for a month" yn said as he nuzzle in her neck she giggled and ruffled his hairs with her free hands "are you tired" she asked he nodded and kissed her neck yn smiled as he tighten his grip around her waist "ahh taehyung- go freshen up" yn said "okay" he said as he left to get freshen up.

He came downstairs shirtless with only sweatpants yn widened her eyes but decided to let go and served the food he sat on the chair and pulled yn on his lap she Yelped and held his shoulders for support
"What's with this behaviour"
"What?you are my wife you want me to do this with other girls"
"Anii-okok"
"Feed me"
He said as yn nodded and started feeding him. His eyes never left her face he admired every single detail of her. Big eyes,small lips,a sharp nose and long silky waist length hairs her collerbone was visible he gulp and looked away but can't so he pushed the spoon "what" she asked innocently he looked at her with intense look and attacked her neck with his lips yn breathed out as she held his shoulder. "Taehyungiee i am on my days" she said as he stopped and kissed her neck last time "i am sorry princess i didn't know do you want anything i will bring anything you will say" he stopped when yn put her hands on his mouth he looked at her "i don't want anything i was waiting for your cuddles" she said as she shrugged down with pout he chuckled and picked her up and carry her to bedroom with a small smile on his face "yn-ah why didn't you told me earlier i would've have came earlier and cuddle with you and why did you made dinner i told you not to work on these days huh!" He scolded her as yn listen quietly he was the second person who scolded her out of care "tae can we go to oppa tmmrw i am Missing him so much" yn said as he looked at her cute face he nodded as yn giggled and kissed his cheeks.

"Opaaaaaaa!!!!" Yn screeched as she jumped on yoongi he stumbled back and held her on her place he kissed her forehead and took her inside with taehyung "i miss you" yn mubbled "i miss you too my kitty" he said ruffling her hairs as she got down and helped taehyung to keep gifts "welcome brother in-law" yoongi said as he gave him a light hug tae returned it back with a smile "i have a surprise for my little sister" he said as he called someone "yeah my bitch how are you!!" Someone yelled as yn looked at stairs and rolled her eyes playfully "wait- what's with that eye roll huh" yeonjun said as he quickly got down "hey jijaji how are you" he said as they both fist high five "i am ok bro wbu" he asked "stop using short forms" yn said annoyed as she smacked yeonjun head he glare at her and smacked her head soon they both started fighting hitting each other "stop or I will tell oppa that-" he quickly shut her mouth "what it is"