CHAPTER 8

Now they were standing in amusement park while yn was jumping it was her first time her parents never let her out except of school "let's go don't start jumping here" yn pouted and nodded yoongi wanted to pinch her cheeks but he held himself back.

Yn and yoongi had so much fun together Suga bought her many things without her saying he bought her headband a plushie a t-shirt and many more. Yn was happy inside they were now sitting on Ferris wheel yoongi started to speak "yn-ahh" yn hummed "will you forgive your oppa" yoongi asked with crack voice yn face dropped down she looked down "oppa didn't mean to leave but i wanted to be a better person for you a rich who will give you better life then that Mehtas yn oppa came back after 5 years and see he is a better person for you baby" yn teared up listening baby she immediately jumped on him showering his face with kisses "i forgive you oppa" yoongi smiled and caressed her hairs "oppa loves you" "YNIEEEEEEEE LOVES YOU TOOOOOOOOO" yn screamed

"Wanna go on shopping" yoongi suggested yn nodded while sipping her juice "oppa mom dad fixed my marriage i am not complaining about my fiance but i want to complete my studies" yn said "don't worry they said that you will be not marrying until your graduation" yn smile widely and then started telling him about the trip they had yoongi was listening patiently while smiling.

They were done with shopping yoongi bought her new phone a laptop and some new dresses with jewelry "oppa this is too much" yn said "i wanted to pay you back" yn hugged him from side putting her head on his shoulder "oppa where are we going" "to our house i bought for us" yn eyes lit up finally she won't be living in that he'll.

"Wow oppa it's so beautiful"yoongi smiled  yn started to admire everything it was at the starting of forest her favourite place she started running inside "yah gurl slow down yah"he started following her once she reached inside she started admirin...

"Wow oppa it's so beautiful"yoongi smiled  yn started to admire everything it was at the starting of forest her favourite place she started running inside "yah gurl slow down yah"he started following her once she reached inside she started admiring the place and jumped on her place "ok so-" she got a video call from her in law "pick it up" she picked it up and waved "hello" jimin and jungkook shouted "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"yn also shouted "yah stop shouting in my ears" he said while putting his head on her shoulder as they were seated on sofa "noona who is there" jungkook asked"my oppa" she showed his face "oppa you are heavy" she pushed him by her shoulder yoongi rolled his eyes and those both laughed at silly moment of brother and sister "noona you know that hyung is again becoming that strict teacher" jimin said while rolling his eyes yn laughed "enjoy cuz I am not there" yn said "lady don't laugh give taehyung phone" yoongi snatched the phone soon taehyung came on the face time "yes hyung"  "you have to tutor yn also this gurl *smack your head and yn pouted* is not studying" yoongi said "sure hyung" "oppa you don't have to hit me" yn said while glaring at him yoongi tried to pinched her cheeks "i will kill you when you will be sleeping" yn said shouting and left on the other side all three kims chuckled taehyung was admiring this side of yn "yah do you know which room is yours" yoongi said yn came running and pressed his neck pretending to choke "i will choose any room and yeah that balcony one is mine" yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled her on sofa "first talk" yn smiled "hello" yn said "hi" taehyung said back "so from tomorrow you wil lbe coming with these two dorks as i have work in company and i want all of you with books sharp at 5" yn scoffed "in my whole life-" "how long is your life" yoongi cutted her off everyone started laughing "i will jump on your abs and mix chilli powder in your tangerine" yn said while crossing her hands yoongi rolled his eyes "don't roll your eyes it will come out" yn said with sass and flip her hairs "she is my sister indeed" "ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" "yah byee" he waved and was about to cut call "yah yah yah yoongles lete say byee- BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" "shut up and one more time you call me yoongles i will kill you with mercy" yn huffed and left other line also cutted the call.