CHAPTER 16

"ahh taehyung" yn groaned as taehyung smirked "is it still hurting" he said while teasing yn glared at him and hitted his bared chest he chuckled and picked her up. Well your dirty mind is thinking right they did it hehe anygays back to story "you are so bad how dare you" yn said while pouting "i am sorry princess i will try be hard next time" yn looked at him with red cheeks as he chuckled and entered the bathroom.

"Taehyung-ahh which one should I wear" yn asked while looking at two sarees "aish yn they know-" yn cutted him off "but taehyung your aunt is coming tell me fast" he chuckled and backhugged her looking at the sarees "this red one you look hot" he said while kissing her neck yn blushed and nudge his stomach he smiled and kissed her cheeks as yn ran inside bathroom changing

She applied some red lipstick and tied her hair in bun finally wearing a bindi infront of mirror taehyung looked at her and smiled admiring her as he backhugged her "look what I bought for you" he said as he took out a pair of anklets heade yn sit...

She applied some red lipstick and tied her hair in bun finally wearing a bindi infront of mirror taehyung looked at her and smiled admiring her as he backhugged her "look what I bought for you" he said as he took out a pair of anklets heade yn sit infront of mirror kneeling down he made her wear the anklets as yn was still looking at him the anklets look ethereal as mehndi was making it more beautiful her hands were not looking less than a goddess hands mehendi+bangles+rings it made her hands shine taehyung looked at her and kissed her forehead "always be like this my queen" he said as yn nodded taehyung was wearing a loose  black tshirt and black pants both heade her stand as yn put the saree's pallo on her right shoulder her neck was covered in jewellery as the mangalsutra was showing differently from her neck she smiled as she last time fixed herself "ohooo" taehyung teased her as yn blushed and glared at him "turn around" yn did what he said he made her wear a ring and kissed her hands "i will ask you to Remove it when we felt distance from ourselves and that not gonna happen so always wear it bear" he said as he kissed her softly yn kissed him back wrapping her arms around his waist he smiled countinue kissing her.

"Noona let's go they are here" jungkook said to yn who was in kitchen with jimin and taehyung jimin helped yn to put dishes on tray as taehyung pour the tea setting it on tray yn smiled and mubbled a small thank you. They headed towards living room and saw a middle age lady with a young lady sitting they all looked at me as the aged lady gasped "is she your daughter in law" dad nodded "omo she is so beautiful just like a goddess" she said i smiled and put the tray on table touching her feets "ahh nono stand up" she giggled i looked at the young lady her dress were little fancy but she was looking at me with curious eyes i smile at her she got up and hugging me i smiled and hugged her back "hi eonni" she said "hiii" yn replied "ahh sit sit" aged lady said as i nodded and sat beside taehyung as she countinued talking to her.

"Auntie visit us again" yn said with big smile her name was yeobeen and her daughter name was Jennie. "Jennie visit us again" yn spoke to Jennie as she nodded and touched feet of yn "ahh see this girl she never touched my feet" taehyung said dramatically Jennie rolled her eyes "she is my bhabhi" she said while backhugging her "excuse me she 8s ours" jikook said together as all of them hugged yn "yah leave her she will die" taehyung said as he took out yn all of them laughed and bid there bye and entered the house "what do you want to eat" yn asked as jimin and jungkook jumped and started searching on Google for Indian food "butter chicken" jungkook yelled "no no I won't touch that chicken" yn said as she shooked her head "ch-hole bhatra no bhatura no bhature" jimin said as he struggle pronouncing it yn nodded "dad what do you want to eat" yn asked to me kim "what you are making" he replied "taehyung-ahh" "same with kheer" he replied as yn nodded and headed to kitchen followed by vminkook they all settled themselves on counter and talked to her.

To be COUNTINUED.