CHAPTER 13

"yn-ahhh where are you" taehyung asked on call as he was standing outside the college "i am coming Naa wait" yn said from other line he smiled and nodded "okok" he cutted the call as he saw yn coming out of the gate she was doing something in her bag she came near him and stopped shuffling in her bag "what it is" taehyung asked "nothing let's go" she said as she pecked his cheeks resting her lips on his cheeks and hugged his waist he smiled and hugged her back she removed her lips and looked at him he smiled and made her sit on the bike as he sat too and drove off.

Finally they reached tae house as yn got down taehyung parked his bike and held her hands taking her inside and headed towards their room "rest here for sometimes hmm" yn nodded and jumped on the bed and slept hugging her pillow taehyung got out and saw her sleeping peacefully with a pout he smiled and caressed her hairs removing his shirt he also joined her he put her leg on his and wrap his arms around him kissing her forehead he slept with her.

"Yn food is ready" yoongi shouted from downstairs as yn was in her room watching something in her laptop "coming oppa" she shouted back and ran downstairs and took a seat on dining table maids serve them the food "yn-ahh our parents are coming" she dropped her spoon and looked at him " why" she said in soft tone "they wanted to see how we are settled as Alex is also back" she shivered hearing Alex name "is he.." yoongi nodded he knelt down infront of her and held her cheeks "listen babygirl oppa is here he will not let them touch you i know i am adopted but this adopted brother loves you-" yn cutted him off by putting her hands on his mouth "no you aren't i love you so much you are my real brother" she said genuinely he smiled and kissed her forehead as they both started eating there food.

"Taehyung-ahh what are you doing" she asked as the person on other side respond"some work is left i am completing that" he said they were now currently on phone call yn yawned "you are sleepy sleep now" taehyung said as yn respond" i will and message me when you sleep" she said "okay" as they both cutted the call. She slept hugging her plushie as yoongi smiled looking at her sister from door he entered the room and caressed her hairs "what happened oppa" she asked he smiled "oppa want cuddles" he said while pouting a little yn smiled and opened her arms for him to hug her as he hugged her and kissed her forehead as the both siblings.