CHAPTER 10

Yn and taehyung were walking in park while eating ice cream yn was blabbering something while he was admiring her "yn your icecream" yn looked at her icecream "oh hehe" she licked her icecream from where it is melting "and you know i kicked that guy balls and ran away" she said while kicking her legs in air "oh really" taehyung asked raising his eyebrows yn nodded with a pout taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder she was so small that it was easy for him to put his arms around her shoulder and pinched her cheeks yn smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Ahh i am so tired baba utha lo mujhe bhagwan (it means i wanna die)" yoongi smacked her head "shut up" yn pouted taehyung jumped beside her and put his head on her lap "first of all i am tired mr and who are you" yn said without looking at him he looked at her in disbelief "i am your fiance" "i don't care i only care about my legs ahhh who said to walk this much" yn whined taehyung flicked her forehead "you wanna fight" yn said while standing in fighting position "yes" they both started fighting more like yn hitting taehyung he was laughing at her state. Yn decided to leave and pouted "i am going to sleep" she said while yawning both the male nodded as yn proceed to her room and slept like a kid.

Sorry for a small chapter i know it's very small.so i want to give you all spoiler next chapter they maybe had an argument